Chapter 17: Love Sick

Changbin sat in his usual spot in the cafeteria surrounded by the rowdy transfer students he calls his friends. They were a little bit more wild today, Changbin noticed. Donghyuck would cling to Mark side despite the boy's protests, Jaehyun and Taeyong were all over each other, and Johnny sat solemnly in front of Changbin.

"Can you guys suck face somewhere else please?" Donghyuck asked sassily placing his arm around Mark's shoulder, only to have it shaken off.

Taeyong glared and Jaehyun placed one more chaste kiss on his lips before turning around to Changbin. The two were sitting beside each other which means Changbin had front row seats to their make out session. He was quite happy that the two finally detached.

To be completely honest, Changbin was surprised no one would stop and shout offensive comments about the two boys kissing in public. In fact not many people even spared them glances, they all seemed to mind their own business.

"So, I heard you contacted your lover?" Jaehyun asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Who?" Mark asked suddenly interesting in their conversation.

"You're an idiot, the guy on his lock screen. Remember?" Taeyong stated and pointed to Changbin.

"Anyway!" Jaehyun intuerupted Mark before he would counter Taeyong, "Changbin?"

His ears perked up at the sound of his name, "I did...though I'm not sure how you found out about it," he answered.

"How is he?" Johnny asked joining the conversation.

Changbin rose his eyebrow, "uh. Good I think."

Donghyuck snorted, "you think? God, you must be the worst boyfriend ever."

Mark flicked Donghyuck forehead and scolded him as Changbin shrugged, "we aren't really dating anyway."

It was Jaehyun's turn to let out an amused snort, "bullshit."

It was silent for a while as the five boys waited to hear Changbin's reply. Though he only placed his head on the table, "I miss him so much," Changbin muttered.

"You're like a love sick puppy," Johnny commented and sipped on his soda in front of him.

"I know right? He's disgusting," Donghyuck added and rolled his eyes.

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows at this. It almost appeared as though Donghyuck had a problem with him lately. Changbin couldn't recall doing anything to personally hurt Donghyuck, so why was the younger boy acting this way?

Taeyong shook his head at him and said, "And you're just sad because you don't have someone to love."

____________

Seungmin sat in Minho's living room aggressively moving the joysticks on the game control. He was in quite the mood today and just wanted some form of stress relief, so he got out of the house and took over Minho's. Like usual Jisung was over, but those two were up in Minho's room doing only something God would know. They had played video games with Seungmin for a little bit but eventually got bored and left.

After a few more minutes Seungmin ended up dying in the game so he placed the control down and went on his phone. As he scrolled through his social media he got lost in thought. Lately Felix has been acting weird, like he has something on his mind but doesn't know how to say it. No that's not it, he doesn't want to say it. He had stopped complaining about Changbin lately, almost as if he was never worried in the first place. It was weird, thought Seungmin. He woke up one morning to Felix crying, and when Seungmin went to comfort him, he wouldn't say what was wrong.

Suddenly his phone dinged and a notification slid down onto his screen.

Prince Jinnie 👑
Hey Seungmin! What's up?

He let out a long sigh. Every couple hours Hyunjin would text him and ask how he was doing. Seungmin wasn't sure why, so he ignored him every time. Maybe this was because he was trying to deny his feelings for Hyunjin by pushing him away, or maybe he was just too afraid to say the wrong thing. It could possibly even be both of those things.

Prince Jinnie 👑
Please answer, I see you reading these....

Dinosaur ❤️😍
What do you want?

Prince Jinnie 👑
Your love ;)

Dinosaur😍❤️
Seriously Hyunjin, what?

Prince Jinnie 👑
Are you okay? I'm really worried about you. You've been more snappy than usual...

Dinosaur😍❤️
I'm just fine.

Prince Jinnie 👑
Do you hate me or something?

Dinosaur😍❤️
Just leave me alone.

Prince Jinnie 👑
No, I'm not going to do that. I am
tired of you pushing me away for no reason.

I'm just trying to show you how
much I care about you and I get
this in return.

I've done nothing wrong.

Read 4:22 pm

Prince Jinnie 👑
And there you go, leaving me on
read again.

Stop running from me.

Read 4:56 pm

Prince Jinnie👑
Fine. I like you. A lot.

More than a friend.

And I want to know if you're
okay. If the only way for
you to tell me is to text you
over and over, I will.

If I have to bust my ass to get
to Minho's place, I will.

Don't test me.

Dinosaur😍❤️
If I continue to ignore you will you come?

Prince Jinnie👑
Yes, so stop.

Read 5:10

Prince Jinnie👑
Really Seungmin? You hate me that much?

Dinosaur😍❤️
No you dense fucker, I'm trying to get you to come to Minho's house so I can see your stupid face.

Prince Jinnie👑

.....

Say no more.

Read 5:12 pm

(A/N):

SEUNGJIN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS FUCKERS!

But don't think that takes Seungmin's feelings for Felix away ;)

Anyway sorry for taking so long to update this book, I've just been focusing more on NOTES rn :((((((

I apologize but I hope I'm giving you all what you want 😂😂

Thankyou all for reading and sticking with me on this journey so far!! I'm sorry if there are on any typos or grammatical errors! I was only able to do a quick skim through seeing I work soon!

~Andyyyy