Chapter 10: Bachelor

Changbin was awake late at night sitting in the middle of his bed. His head hung low as he listened to the quiet hum of the fan, blowing cool air toward him. He hadn't bothered to check the time in a while, not that he cared much.

The more he stayed with his father the more upset he'd become. His father was selfish and only wanted best for himself. Though Changbin noticed something strange about him...He cares for his new family. More than he ever cared for Changbin and his mother. The way he spoke to Yukhei compared to Changbin, it was crazy. It almost felt as though he was never Changbin's father.

With a groan, Changbin fell back onto his bed and sprawled out his arms. It's been a week and a few days since he spoke to his father properly. Not that the conversation they had was good, because it certainly wasn't...

"Lucas and Changbin, thank you for coming by," he spun around in his desk chair.

Changbin cringed slightly at his tone of voice. He acting as if they were going to make a business exchange, which was never good on Changbin's part.

"Please have a seat," he gestured to the two chairs that were conveniently set up in front of his desk.

Changbin's heart was thumping against his chest. He was scared, he didn't know what his father had in store for him. Especially when he was with Yukhei. Maybe the man would start comparing them and say Changbin should be more like the taller male? Maybe he would force Yukhei to help Changbin with his studies and English skills? No, Changbin thought. He never does anything that could work in my favour.

He and Yukhei took a seat down in the chairs. Yukhei was slumped into a lazy position, as if he didn't care to be there. If Changbin sat like that, he'd be scolded.

"I've called you down regarding a rather important matter," Changbin's father started, crossing his arms over his chest.

The two boys listened intently, waiting for the bad news.

"I'd like to cut straight to the point....There is a beautiful lady whom is looking for a fine bachelor to take her hand in marriage. Her family is wealthy, her father being the CEO of the company I work under."

Just what Changbin expected, completely horrible news. His heart was in his chest three seconds ago, now it's dropped to his ass.

Changbin new he had a shocked expression. In fact his mouth was becoming dry for how long it hung agape. When he looked to Yukhei to see his reaction, he seemed completely composed. Not phased at all by fathers words.

"You two are around her age and going to graduate soon, therefore I want your futures set. The CEO guaranteed your spot in the company seeing he does not have a male son to take over for him, ultimately that means his daughters husband will get the honours. Do you both see where I am going with this?"

All Changbin could do was stare. In no means did he wish to be set up with a woman of high status. He has a perfectly good lover waiting for him back home.

Yukhei was the only one of the two to answer, though it was only a low grunt.

"Wonderful. We will be having dinner with the family tonight that way she can meet you two. It is of course her decision who she goes for and I expect you both to confide if you are chosen."

Ever since his father had come out with this information, he has been afraid to speak with Felix. He didn't want the boy to worry Changbin would leave him. Not that the two were seeing each other, but he new Felix was insecure about Changbin not liking him anymore. As for Changbin, he felt the same. He was afraid Felix may find someone else, so why wouldn't Felix feel the same?

Changbin sighed and shut his eyes. He wasn't too afraid about who this lady would choose. Changbin felt like no woman would ever go for someone like him. He believes he is more desirable for men anyway. Yukhei was tall, dyed blonde, handsome, and had a deep voice. What women should choose Changbin over that? A midget boy with an attitude from the depths of hell?

The answer is no one.

(A/N):

Boo.

School sucks?

I have a spare period after break which is amazing. So, I have an hour and 70 minutes to do absolutely nothing.

Also, I'm sick and currently trying to get rid of a fever. Like things could get any better, right?

My sick ass was up all last night hacking up my lungs, proceeded to go to school as a walking zombie, and then come home and pass the fuck out.

I swear my teachers thought I was high. They looked so uncomfortable taking to me because I would just stare at them and zone out whilst making direct eye contact.

I COULDN'T HELP IT THOUGH, MY EYEBALLS WOULDN'T STAY OPENED SO THEY WOULD JUST FUCKING DROOP

AND MY ATTENTION SPAN WAS ZERO TO NOTHING BECAUSE ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS SLEEP

I PROBABLY LOOKED LIKE I GOT RUN OVER (haha what else is new)

Anyway, let's hope I get better over night because I have to go to school tomorrow and I have work.

Fuck me sideways *incoherent yodelling*

Anyway, thankyou for reading. I know this is short but this is the best I can do in this state. My eyes are like barley functioning properly and everything is blurry and moving in slow motion.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

~Andyyyy