Chapter 2: Transfer Students

Changbin kept his head down as he dragged his feet through the hallway. He was relatively surprised they only let him off with a warning seeing this was his third fight in two months. He definitely thought it'd get him at least a suspension, but no.

As the boy walked down the hallway he was stopped by someone's shoes coming into his sight. He hadn't looked up in time to come to a halt, so the top of his head ran into this persons chest. He immediately thought it was those fucking ass wipes who seemed to love getting their faces punched in.

"Go the fuck away, I'm not in the mood," Changbin growled in Korean, lifting his head to come face to face with someone completely different.

He didn't expect people to respond when he spoke in Korean. He just thought that maybe it'd scare them away, or perhaps show him mercy because he is foreign.

"I'd say," they laughed backing away slightly seeing they were very close in proximity.

This boy was taller then Changbin, which seemed to be a very popular trend over seas. He had chocolate brown hair and seemed to know how to speak Korean perfectly fine.

"Who are you?" Changbin asked with a curious glare.

"Well you're straight to the point I see," he said followed by another chuckle. Changbin didn't laugh and only kept his straight face. The boy noticed that and awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Uh okay. My name is Jaehyun," he started, "I just wanted to say hi or something because you're kind of...lonely?"

Changbin scoffed and asked, "so are you like a transfer student then?"

Jaehyun nodded his head, "yeah I am, not the only Korean one either!" He exclaimed happily.

"Are you pitying me?" Changbin asked bluntly, causing Jaehyun's smile to fall.

"I uh...okay look it's not me that wanted to approach you, my other friends saw you fighting and said that we should take you in. I'm apparently the most charming so they chose me to talk to you," he sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

With that Changbin could say he was saved by the bell. He raised his eyebrows and said, "well, bye."

He walked past and left Jaehyun standing there confused. Jaehyun let out a sigh and looked to his friends at the other end of the hallway who were making their way over.

"How did it go?" One asked eagerly.

"Didn't work Mark, I told you didn't I?" He said and turned around watching Changbin walked down the hallway with a frown.

"Damn.."

----

"Mrs. Seo?" Felix called out knocking on the door once more.

Felix has been visiting Changbin's mothers house, just to check up on the woman ever so often. He would usually bring dinner on these days because this was when she'd have a night off. He actually has grown quite close to the woman since Changbin left, and she tells him stories about his love that he didn't know.

After a couple minutes she never came to the door.

"Spare key is under the mat, if I don't answer the door."

He remembered her saying that one night during dinner. So Felix bent down and lifted the mat that said 'Welcome' across the front.

"Ah ha!" He smiled in victory, grasping the key.

He quickly unlocked the door and tip-toed into the house. A soft smile spread across his lips to see Mrs. Seo sound asleep on the couch. Felix didn't have the heart to wake the woman, so he walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. He gasped quietly when he saw that it was completely empty.

"She must be starving.."he sighed and took the food out of the bag, sticking it in the fridge. Before Felix left he wrote a note and set it on the table, that way she'd see it when she woke up.

With that he left the house, locking it with the spare key and putting it in it's rightful position. As he exited the apartment building and back onto the street his phone dinged.

Barista Boy ☕️
Hey Lix

Felix💞
Hey, aren't you just starting school?

Barista Boy ☕️
Yeah, I had weird encounter this morning.

Felix 💞
Why?

Barista Boy ☕️
Some Korean transfer students tried to befriend me.

Felix 💞
Isn't that a good thing? You gotta make friends. You'll be there for a while.

Barista Boy ☕️
I don't want to. I want to come home...

Felix💞
I know...but you gotta finish school.

Barista Boy ☕️
I miss you so much.

Felix💞
Don't. My heart will cry 😭

Barista Boy ☕️
Hearts don't cry Lix.

Felix💞
Whatever, make friends with the transfer students okay? It will be good for you.

Barista Boy ☕️
I don't want to, they just pity me.

Felix💞
Do it for me?

Barista Boy ☕️
....fine.

Felix💞
Thank you :)

Barista Boy ☕️
I love you

Felix💞
I can speak English Changbin. I know what that says.

Barista Boy ☕️
I know..

Felix💞
You promised...

Barista Boy ☕️
That's the last time, I swear.

Felix💞
Okay.....

Read 9:05 pm

I love you, too

Read 9:05 pm