"Yes sir," Mineta replied, smiling sheepishly. He then turned to me, a more serious expression on his face. 

"This is your room," Mineta said, gesturing at the room we were in now.

There was a moment of silence.

"What?" I managed to choke out, looking around at the amount of gold plastered everywhere.

"Your room," Mineta replied plainly.

"Oh, you mean the room before the day of the sacrifice. Okay well, at least I could enjoy luxury for my last days." I said, hoping to draw a clue from Mineta.

"Who said you were going to die?" Mineta questioned, an indescribable look on his face.

"So are you implying that I'm not? Do vampires, not like blood all of a sudden?" I said quizzically, hoping that he would go on.

"Well, it's mostly up to the heir to decide what happens to you. I don't think that Bakugou wants to do that with you."

"Oh," I muttered as I looked around once more after seeing my attempt to draw information was a failure.

Beautiful sliding mirrors shone in the natural sunlight, a crack revealing the resemblance of a closet. Spruce floorboards covered the floor with smooth dark lines running through the planks. A massive bed with two silk pillows stood in the corner to my right. Above me, two beautiful glass chandeliers with intricate patterns hung with a dragon woven in between them. I looked over to the desk area, where a small red figurine stood. It was a dragon that looked oddly familiar. 

"He must think I like dragons," I said, directing it towards Mineta.

"Well, don't you Kirishima?" He asked.

"Well, I used to be obsessed with dragons. I think I used to think I was one, or something." I muttered, trying to rack my memory.

"Kirishima." said a voice to the left of me. I turned around to see Shoji, who was holding several clothed items in his hands. "Mineta and I are going to the kitchen, while you take these soaps and perfumes to wash up alright?" Shoji quickly handed me the items and with Mineta, left the room.

There, in front of me, stood a massive bathtub already set with hot water. On the surface of the tub, rose petals floated back and forth, steam rising. Finally, I can have a moment to myself. I took off my dirty clothing and sunk in, enjoying the moment.

How was I going to live my life now? 

I looked at the ceiling, which for the first time, didn't have dragons painted on it. I was slightly transparent, allowing me to see the morning sky, bright, and blue.

Sorry, Mom, Dad, and Sister. In the end, I still couldn't escape the same fate as you.

"How long are you going to sit there, contemplating your boring *ss life?"

Alarmed I turned around. "Who-"

"Haha, do I need to introduce myself? Tomura Shigaraki it is. We met in your dreams, remember?"

"Wha-" 

THUNK.