I closed my eyes, feeling my face growing redder and redder every second.

"I never knew you liked to check out vampires before asking to be killed." Bakugou drawled out, coming closer and closer as I felt a smirk form on his face again. "Care to take a shower too?"

"I-I..." I was so close to bolting out if my life wasn't in the line.

"Relax Kirishima." Bakugou's tone switched immediately after a glace at me. It changed into something more serious. "Go out of the bedroom, down the hall, to your left, where my servants are waiting to dress you. Please do take a shower privately and meet me at the Kaneki Dining Hall."

"Yes, s-sir?" I stammered as I awkwardly climbed the side of the bathtub and headed towards the door.

"Wait," Bakugou said from behind me.

"I can't live if you continue to call me, "sir." Just go with Bakugou or even Katsuki if you want."

I nodded vigorously in response as I was unable to utter any words at that moment. Then, I bolted out of the bathroom and headed down the hall towards my left. 

Finally, I let out a huge breath. 

I ran my hands through my messy hair. One moment I was going to church and the next, I'm right next to Bakugou. It's already suspicious how alive I am at this moment. I know something is going on behind my back.

Shaking my head to rid myself of my thoughts, I halted in front of a large oak door with intricate carvings covering every inch of it. I hesitated for a few seconds before knocking on the door twice.  

Almost immediately, the door flung open, revealing two people of drastically different heights.

"Hey there, man! My name is Mineta."

"My name is Shoji."

At first glance, they appeared normal until additional limbs started budding out of the tall guy with the white hair.

"Hey, uh, are you alright?" I asked in worry, wondering if it was just some fast-acting disease or mutation.

Shoji looked at me.

"Are you clueless?"

"Well, technically yes, my IQ is near the negatives," I replied bluntly, crossing my arms at such a question.

 "My apologies for such a question. Here, Mineta, give him a quick tour of his bedroom and give him the bath supplies while I go set everything up." Shoji quickly said, turning around to grab a towel.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it no worries-"

"And DO NOT start discussing with our guest about your male desires," Shoji growled through an outstretched limb, his back facing us.