"She has a what now?! No boy should be...touching my cousin" He said.

"Don't worry his mom will tell him. So, I won't be in New York two long just a couple days. Remember what I told you. Keep a eye on my baby at all times" I said to him, Now that I'm going to new York those people will take the time and try to hurt Kourtney and I can't have that. I just wish all this could stop!

"Do you know where she is ?" I asked him, He nodded and looked at his phone.

" She text me saying, her and Chris is out with Mason".

"Oh okay, I should be heading out now.

***

" What do you want from me !" I demanded. She flipped her hair and smiled. I always hated that smile. She is a little whore and sneaky. I so badly wanted to hurry and leave, but she would not allow me. " I want you and your little daughter gone" said Rachel.

Rachel Has been targeting me for the longest. ever since the day she found out I was having a baby. I never knew why though. Something tells me she is apart of this who secret life...Zac had. I miss him so much. His name alone makes me smile.  "Just leave us alone we did nothing to you. " Oh yes you did. Little Vanessa had to have a baby and ruin the plan. Let me tell you this now" she said, slamming me against the wall. you will pay! might not be you getting hurt, but you will feel it" she said, winking at me. I pushed her of  me causing her to fall. I grabbed a hand full of her hair, and pulled her up.

" touch my kid and I will hurt you!" I screamed.

"Oh I won't be touching her,but someone else will" she smirked, I so badly wanted to kill the bitch. She has hated Kourtney for age two. There a couple people who don't like  Kourtney and I. I will try my best until the day I die to keep my baby safe. I picked up my the chair and knocked her in the back of the hair. When she passed out, I dragged her into a closet. My flight will be soon I should get out of here.

Kourtney P.o.V

"Hey Mason!" I said running to him. He hugged me so tight. when I looked in his eyes I saw concern, but why? I got in the passenger seat, waiting for him to get in. Mason open his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. This went on for half the ride to were ever we are going. "Kourtney I can't speak to you in school anymore.." He said, I snapped my attention from outside the window to him. "What do you mean?" I said feeling as if I did something wrong.

"I have to kill you " he said to me slowly. I got really scared. My heart started beating fast. I grabbed the steering wheel out of no where. "Kourtney what are you doing" Mason screamed, fighting me back. I heard someone call my name in the back seat. I turned my head And saw my dad with blood on him. 'this can't be real' I thought to myself. I began to panic. " Kourtney no matter what,I love you. No matter what or how I treated you, I love you. From the day I laid eyes on you I knew great things of you. Be careful with who you trust because soon you will learn why I-" those word my dad said to me the night he died, played over in my head.

The car came to a stop but I he extremely weak. "Make it stop! please, dad don't leave me!" I screamed covering my ears. Mason pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me down. eventually when I did, he began to explain.

"My mom wants me to kill you. She told me you and your mom messed up a lot of things. She wants you dead on your birthday. My job was to get close to you. I pretended like I wanted to go along with the plan-" he started saying.

"Why?"

"I had no choice. She threatens to do it herself. so I decided I should do it. Thing is I really am not going to do it. That is why I brought you out here. I have a plan to save you from my whoring, evil mother" suddenly something crossed my mind. The night Danny died he told me something.

::Flash back::

"Danny, who is trying to hurt me?"

"I can't say. Kourtney, they are watching my every move" said Danny said.

"Please tell me what you had to tell me."

"They want you gone. They said you were a child who was not suppose to live."

"What do you mean" I said as my voice got high.

"I'm saying your dad is a freaking genius and saved you from a very old family killing spree."

"So who is it that wants me dead ?" I asked Joshua, searching his eyes rapidly fir answers.

"Rachel patmin" said Danny while he looked around to see something. It as only Danny,Christopher,Lacey,Joshua,and I in the back yard.

"Who is Rachel patmin?" I asked raising a eyebrows in confusion.

"S-s-she is your-"

Just as Danny Was about to finish his sentence a woman came out of no where,and lifted a gun from behind her back. She pointed it at me, but Danny ran In front of me. The first gun shot hit Danny right in the chest. I was quickly pulled  down and covered by Joshua.

later on that night I had one question. "I'm not sure but a huge part of me is saying she is Rachel patmin." The lady had beautiful Blonde Hair,blue eyes, and a curved body. I still say my mom look way better. The question of the night is who is Rachel Pittman?

:: Flash Back End::

" Mason?" I asked slightly terrified.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

" What is your mom name?" I asked.

"Oh, Her name is Rachel Pittman. She never took me and my.. dad's last name"

***

After hours of filling in both Dylan, and Christopher, They were completely shocked. Dylan happy to have another cousin (Christopher). Christopher felt bad for Mason.

"So basically All we need to find out is who is Rachel Pittman?" asked Dylan. Myself and Christopher nodded. I need to know what connections she have with my father and his secrets. I can't wait for when Mason, Dylan, Christopher, and I meet up. I really want to hear Mason's plan. See my father in the car like that still startled me. I asked Dylan,and Christopher to stay in my room for the night.

I called Joshua on the phone. I avoided telling him about what happen. It killed me inside but it's for the best. I don't want him getting extra protective even though I find it extremely cute. The sound of his voice made me shiver. He sounded like he just woke up from a nap. He voice deep, seductive, and calm. " I missed you" he whisper in the phone. I curl up in my bed and close my eyes. "I missed you two" I said softly. wishing he could be hear with me. "How did it go when you met your dad?" I asked remembering his big pint in his pants. "Thanks to you, I walked funny all the was upstairs. I decided I needed a long cold shower. When I finished I met with -"

"Girl, who you on the phone with this time of night" said Dylan grabbing my phone. "I'm talking to make boyfriend! give it back" I demanded.

"Uhuh, I'm sorry who ever the hell this is. Stay the hell away from my cousin you perv from the bathroom! she is too young to be having sex!" he screamed in the phone. Dylan is like dad over protective and in disbelief that I'm growing up. "Stop embarrassing me Dylan" I screamed, while knocking him down on the floor. I got back the phone. "Josh I will call you later I have to deal with this little boy" I said.

"Wait! Kourtney?" said Joshua.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" he said. The word made me smile. Joshua is the only boy that really made me feel special. I'm happy he is mine because " I love you to" I said softly meaning every bit of it.