The plan

I am sooooo sorry for not updating  in two weeks! :( I have to confess I had writer block. I would sit down and  know exactly how to write what I want, but when I will write it would not be the same. Please forgive me. Also I will now update every Friday. Every other day is not working out for me I'm sorry, I baby sit my niece so it's hard. School is starting soon so one weekend I will pre write chapters for you guys! I rather take my time and produce a chapter I will be proud of. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. please vote, share and comment. Thank you for 3,500 reads >3

(not editied)

Mason P.o.V

"Mason" my mom sang, I walked into the house library. My mom was sitting at the large table. Along side her she had Jimmy and Mike. Over the years of growing up, I learned my mom is very dangerous. She has been that way for a while. She never really spoke to me unless she wanted me to do one thing. That one thing is either help her hurt people. She did not care much for what I do. She is usually going around whoring with guys. I don't consider her my mom. She never cared.

I took a seat at the table. Jimmy is my age he has gray eyes, Black hair, and a British accent. Bob is twenty five. He is bald, blue eyed, muscular, and tall. "what's this " I asked, really wishing to not be here. My mom smiled. "We are hear to tell you our little plan. Bob started laughing with my mom. I honestly did not get the joke. So, pretty Kourtney and you ?" she said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes, she is very pretty. we actually have nothing going on. We are simply just good friends. Can you guys just tell me what to do already" I said, a hint of aggravation.

"Don't get smart with your mother Mason!" screamed Bob, standing over me. who does this guy think he is.

" So your screwing him two? " I said, standing up to him. Bob was about to punch me face in when my mom stopped him." She mumbled something in his ear.

***

"You want me to do what!" I half screamed. My mom wants me to kill kourtney. I have never killed in my life. Yeah, maybe I hurt someone until they need to be hospitalized. What has Kourtney even done to me? "Mason, do you have a better idea?" mom asked.

"How about I help you kidnap her and you do what you want. I will help you physically hurt her but not kill. Make Bob do that" I said with confidence.

"Okay, just make sure today you work on getting really close with her the bring her" said Bob

Ariana P.O.V

"Vince!" I screamed, I am currently freaking out from the upstairs bathroom.

"Ari what happen" he asked, running into the bathroom. I was crying, these are happy tears. I tried to speak but could not find the words. All I managed to do is point to the sink. He walked over to it and picked up the item. His eyes widen and he looked over to me.

"No?" he said

"yes" said

"No"

"Yes"

"yes!" he said running to give me a kiss. "No.." I said tears coming out my eyes.

"What happen?" he said, sitting on the floor next to me.

"Joshua..how will we tell him ?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. Joshua just got used to his dad moving in and now we will be having a baby. I'm not sure how he will take this.

"We both can tell him. Don't worry" Vince said.

Vanessa P.O.v

I was getting ready to leave the house, when Dylan came. "Hey auntie, I just want to let you know I will make sure Kourtney is okay. Also I won't let her near any boys especially that boy Joshua" He said, I would not help but laugh. "Dylan Joshua is her boyfriend" I said.