Questions.

Before this crazy update. I just want to asks all of your to start commenting more. Your comments help me alot and I don't think you all understand. Your feed back and conversations help me understand  How to fix my book and keep things interesting. So please do me one and start commenting? (comment,vote, and share)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly closed my eyes,took a breath. I turned around and placed my hands on the door to enter the house. I felt my whole body fill with anger. I felt my left side stinging all over again. I just just wanted to leave. My heart race and everything flashed in my eyes." Kourtney, please let me explain!" He said. shortly after I heard a firm voice. A firm voice that brought electric waves over my body. "Leave her alone. Your a cruel,cold hearted human. Don't touch her, speak to her, or even freaking look at her." I turned around to she who was talking and it was Joshua. As he pulled me into a hug. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "I want to warn you before time runs out." said Danny. I examined him closely. Danny Was out of breath as if he was running. His beautiful wavy hair was out, and  his eyes were full of concern. I was just so confused. The memory of that night came rushing back. That was the night Joshua told me how he felt, and the night Danny's dad Shot me. My heart raced even faster. It seemed like Joshua could feel my heart beats. He pulled me tighter and kissed my forehead. After I finally collected myself, I turned to Danny. We were almost face to face.

"Danny, who is trying to hurt me?"

"I can't say. Kourtney, they are watching my every move" said Danny said.

"Please tell me what you had to tell me."

"They want you gone. They said you were a child who was not suppose to live."

"What do you mean" I said as my voice got high.

"I'm saying your dad is a freaking genius and saved you from a very old family killing spree."

"So who is it that wants me dead ?" I asked Joshua, searching his eyes rapidly fir answers.

"Rachel patmin" said Danny while he looked around to see something. It as only Danny,Christopher,Lacey,Joshua,and I in the back yard.

"Who is Rachel patmin?" I asked raising a eyebrows in confusion.

"S-s-she is your-"

Joshua P.O.V

Just as Danny Was about to finish his sentence a woman came out of no where,and lifted a gun from behind her back. She pointed it at Kourtney, but Danny ran In front of Kourtney. The first gun shot hit Danny right in the chest. I quickly pulled Kourt down and covered her with my body.

The second shot got him in his right leg. His body landed right next to us. As Kourtney open her eyes Danny's face was next to hers. She screamed and started crying. I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her back and fourth.

"E-everyone is getting hurt b-because of me!" she mumbled in my chest. I just wanted to keep her in my arms and not let go. "

***

After all the police questioning We all went home. I took Kourtney home and decided to stay with her. Her mom spoke to me and asked her questions. I sat on the bed as Kourtney went off and got cleaned up. I decided to sleep over so she won't be scared after what she saw. J Sat on my bed and checked my phone. Kennedy was Texting me. I got so annoyed by her that I took off my phone.

Kourtney laid down on my chest and closed her eyes. We were laying down in silence for about ten minutes. "Kourtney?" I said making sure what I am about to ask won't mess anything up. Kourtney Sat up and placed her left hand on my face. "Yes, Josh?" as said so softly. I took a breath and finally said "Do you trust me?" Kourtney quickly moved her hand from my face. She sat up and looked forward. She did not want to make eyes contact with me.

"Okay, I feel like for the past few weeks things have not been the same. Girls are getting between us and Josh I don't  know what to say but I fee like you might choose Kennedy over me. I feel like our relationship is changing." As Kourtney kept speaking she put he head down or buried her face in her hands. I turned her face. "You my girlfriend and that's how I want it. No other girl can keep me happy like you do. Okay, we fight and disagree Alot  but it's only normal. I would never put it second you my number one Kourtney. I pulled her in and kissed her. I have had the feeling to kiss her for so long.

Kourtney P.o.V

when I pulled away he bit his lips and looked in my eyes. I was just about to kiss him again, then his phone rang. I rolled my eyes and went to my computer desk. "Hello" he answers. I could not hear who it was but he see he was annoyed. "Okay,Lacey come in" he said as he put his phone down. Lacey came in the room and started asking me questions.

"Who was that lady who tried to shoot you?!" asked lackey and she pushed Joshua off the bed. I could not help but giggle. " Forget him Kourtney haha." said Lacey.

"I'm not sure but a huge part of me is saying she is Rachel patmin." The lady had beautiful Blonde Hair,blue eyes, and a curved body. I still say my mom look way better. The question of the night is who is Rachel Pittman?

***

I woke up before everyone. Joshua left last night because my lesbians came(Christopher, Bay, and Lacey). Just joking. Christopher and Bay were up already to my surprise so I really woke up third. They were laughing and sitting really close. There hands touching and weird stuff. I took out my phone camera and video record them. Then My baby Christopher made his move and put his hand on Bay cheek and Kissed her. Me and Lacey started screaming. "When did you wake up!" I said to Lacey while screaming. "When You pulled out your phone. The shit slapped my face." said Lacey

They quickly pulled away when they notice we saw. "To late I got it on camera bitches" I said while running out the room because Christopher was chasing me. My legs gave out. I forgot I just woke up. I found myself falling on the floor. Christopher caught me and started tickling me to take my phone away. He was confused when he could not find the video. That because "that's not my phone stupid haha" I said feeling like a bad ass. The phone belongs to Lacey.

He gave up and we all went in my movie room. Mom got body guards to protect me in the house while she away at work or anything. school starts in three days And I did not notice it.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Omg I gave y'all a Joshua P.o.v)I'm sorry if this update was really short and type boring. I guess we need updates like this to get the story on the right track. Comment and share this story. I suck at keeping my update  schedule but I'm working on it. I love you all <3 ~Xxkiara_wadexX