Faith

Ariana P.O.V (still)

"Ariana Look I'm sorry that I pushed you away. I was to afraid. Things were going well almost to well. I had a feeling I would screw us up. can you ever forgive me?" said Vince

"Vince I never was mad at you. I did feel a type of way when you left but I will always try and work things out."

I started to cry I felt so stupid for not trying to contact him and figure out the problem. Instead I was being a total selfish bitch and going after my best friend.

"why are you crying?" asked Vince

"I'm crying because I screwed up. I lost my best friend because of this ...

I threw myself on him because ...I'm stupid. I always am behind in life ....See I'm not even making sense."

"shh.....I don't care if you make sense I know is I still love you. No one is perfect."

He came closer to me and kissed me. I could never feel more better in my life.

Zayn p.o.v

I put my stuff away and took a shower when I went back home. Soon I quickly remember that I have to meet A at the beach.

I Went on my bike and made my way down there. I waited for a while but she did not show up. I felt awful that she did not show. I went closer to the water and just looked at the waves.

"Is it to late to join"

I turned around to see A standing behind me .

"A you showed up! " I said

" Of course I did...is it late to join you?"

"Actually no. Hey are you crying?"

"No...yes...maybe."

"sit and tell me what is wrong. Well if you want to."

"First off my name is April actually,and well my Best friend is in the hospital. I'm not even shore if her and the baby will be ok. She is my role model the person who made me who I am today. I actually feel awful for Zac which is her boyfriend."

"you me Zac Efron?"

"Yup"

"wow,Look I'm sure she will be fine just have hope. you a wonderful girl and I would really like to get to know you. Take everything slowly because there is no need to try and rush through this. Make sure your there for her no matter what."

"Thank you Zayn. I really like you and also would like to get to know you."

"so tell me about your self."

"what would you like to know?" asked April

"I'm not sure what's you favorite three songs, best friend, favorite color. You tell me haha."

"I am a fan of lots of songs this one is hard. Ok,I like young and beautiful by lana Del Rey, G.u.Y by lady gaga, and Baby I by Ariana grande. My bestfriends are Vanessa,Crissy,and Ari. My favorite color is purple."

"cool I also love the color purple actually."

We talked for two hours straight. After that we had a water fight and played in the sand. we snapped a couple selfies while we were at it haha. I really like April and I think she likes me to.

When we were walking on the beach the sun was about to set. She looked so beautiful with the light on her face and her smile. Man,did I mention her smile. Her big hazel eyes looked up at me. We could hear the quiet conversation of the couples on the beach and the sound of the waves.