Boa X Reader[My Guardian Angel]

Me: Boa,Shu!
Both: What?!
Me: I'm writing a Boa x Reader.
Boa:Finally!
Shu:*Laughing* Fine with me.
Me:Okay,but Shu,you're my brother in this and you are going by Red Eye.
Shu:Okay.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was standing there,watching the young bladers as they trained to be the best,not just in the Snake Pit,but the world too. I looked down at my outfit with pain in my heart. My outfit was just like Red Eye's,but in place of the red, I had [eye color] markings against the black fabric. I also had a mask to wear and matching gauntlet on my left arm. I don't like wearing the long white sleeveless tailcoat with [eye color] accents though. "[Eye Color] Eye?" I heard someone call me. I look over to see my brother,Red Eye(or Shu Kurenai) standing beside me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing wh-" I started to say when I saw a little boy fall to the ground. I ran to his side and quickly placed a cold water bottle against his forehead. It was the closest thing I had to a ice pack. "Are you okay?" I asked as Red Eye kneeled down by my side to help. The boy's eyes slowly opened to reveal a beautiful shade of green. The shade was a deep green called emerald green. "Let's get him to his room." Red Eye said softly as he picked up the little boy in his arms,and carried him to the room with me right behind him.
———————Time Skip——————
I had began to grow feelings for the green-eyed boy that my brother and I had helped two months ago and now we were sitting outside the Snake Pit,enjoying the nice and warm day in Mexico. "Hey,[eye color] Eye?"Boa asked. "Yes?" I said. "I have been meaning to tell you something." He spoke. I looked at him and smiled. "Wait is it,Baby Boa?" He blushed at the nickname,even though I had been calling him that for two months now. "I like you [your name]." He said calling me by my real name,instead of my Snake Pit name. I was stunned by that, but it soon turned to love as I pulled him into a sweet and loving kiss. He kissed back with passion,but we soon pulled back for oxygen. "I liked you too,Boa." I said. "Liked?" He suddenly said with worry lacing his voice. I smiled at his surprise. "Yeah liked,because now I love you." I told him. He smiled,worrying too longer about me leaving him.
"I love you my guardian angel."
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me:So did you like it?
Both: Like it,we love it!!
Me:*covering my ears* Owwww! Eardrums!
Boa:*Blushing* Sorry.
Shu:That is adorable Iheartbeyblade. I love it.
Me:Goody!!*clapping my hands*
All:Okay,peace out people.