1 | Assistant Manager

It's been a week I finished my studies. I have apply for jobs in many places. I really need a job because without it I cannot help my brother in studies.

________________

I woke up at 6:00 am. I brush my teeth and took a bath and got ready

After that I went to my brothers room to wake him up

"Joo won wake up. You will be late for school if you don't wake up in 2 minutes. 'Wake Upppp'." I scream in joo won's ear. He scream. "Ah!!!"
"You are late for school."

After hearing that he rush in the bathroom. I went in the kitchen to make us a good breakfast. After some minutes joo won came downstairs and eat his breakfast and left for school.

You finished your breakfast and went in the living room and sat on the sofa and scroll your social media.

After some time you got a call

"Hello" "Hello. Is this Min Y/n?" "Yes"
"Some days ago you have applied for a job, right?" "Yeah" "Congrats you are selected for the job. You are going to be the assistant manager of bts." "Really?" "Yes. But you have to come today at our office called big hit." "Okay. When I have to come?" "Within an hour." "Okay fine I will be there."
"Okay then I will text you the address of our office." "Okay." "Then see you at the office." "Okay. Thank you."

I hung up the phone jump over at my sofa like a little kid. Then I realize that I don't have so much time. So I went upstairs for getting ready.

I wore this

I already got the text so I rush out of the house

Finally I reach my destination. I look at the building. It was a big building of glass and "Big Hit" was written with big alphabets.

I enter in the building. The person I saw is a women in a desk. I walked to that women. She was working but I interrupte her.

"Ah hello" "Hello. Hi how can I help you?" "Pd. Nim called me." "Min Y/n?"
"Yes" "Ahh PD.nim is waiting for you. You have to go in his office." "Where is the office?" "Take the lift at 2nd floor then turn right and walk straight, you will see a big door. That room is his office." "Oh thank you."

I reached the floor and as per information I start walking and soon I saw a room with a big door. I knock that door and someone called me inside so I went inside. After I enter inside I saw a men

"Min Y/n?" "Yes" "Congratulation to you for getting the job." "Thanks." " So about the work..?" "Oh yes so as you know you are going to be the assistant manager of bts." "Bts?" "You don't know who is bts?" "Ahh no" "Oh my god is this true?" "Yeah." "Okay so let me tell me Bts is a boy group of seven members. They are also called bangtan boys. And you are going to be there assistant manager. Clear?" "Yeah yeah" "So you are going to work from tomorrow and you are going to stay at their dorm." "Oh, wait what? I have to stay with them?" "Yes. Do you have any problem? If you have any problem I can hire other people." "No no I don't have any problem." "So from tomorrow you are going to shift in bts's dorm." "Okay." "I will send you a girl to pick you up tomorrow." "Okay"

With that I left the office.

___________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited~