Rudra(giving the menu to Bhavya): mera bhi tum hi order kar lo...

Bhavya: main? nahi nahi tum kar lo...

Rudra: are maine kaha na tum kar lo...

Om and Gauri looked at each other and then again looked at Ruvya.

Om: okay, stop it guys...agar tum dono ko order nahi karna to main kar deta hoon but please ladna bandh karo,,

Rudra: nahi main karta hoon...

They ordered food and were eating while laughing over something. Gauri smiled at something Om told her while she again told him something in his ear. Ruvya decided to ask them about their relationship. Rudra and Bhavya went near Om and Gauri's ear respectively so the other one can not hear them.

Rudra: so propose kab kiya??

Om: propose? abhi tak nahi kiya....

Bhavya(to Gauri): what?? to kab karegi? 

Gauri: main nahi vo karega...

Om: I've some special plans...but very soon...

Rudra: dekh, tu der mat karna, otherwise koi aur use le jayega...

Gauri(to Bhavay)(she went into thoughts for good one minute) : aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga...

Just then Om's phone rang. The caller ID was showing Ishana and as he was sitting beside Guari she could clearly see that. Om picked up the call and excused himself from there. He was talking on phone from last fifteen minutes while Guari was occasionally looking at him and waiting for him to come back. He had a bright smile on face most of the time. She felt something in her heart but ignored it. After sometime he came and sat on his place by then they had completed dinner. 

Om: sorry guys, vo Ishana ko kuch baat karni thi isiliye...

Bhavya: it's okay yaar...acha ye batao konsi ice cream khaoge?

Om(looking at menu): urmm...cookies n cream..

Gauri: I also...

Rudra: choco chips...

Bhavya: nahi, tumhare liye brownie hi thik hai...

Rudra: what? par kyun?

Bhavya: kyunki tumhe last time ice cream ki vajah se hi fever hua tha...

Rudra: par main thoda sa to kha sakta hoon na?

Bhavya: nahi...aur raat ko to bilkul bhi nahi

Rudra(childishly): that's not fair..

Bhavya: that I'll decide...

While Rikara chuckled looking at their cute nok-jokh! Om slowly entangled his one finger with Gauri's finger while she looked at him. She tried to remove his hold but he hold her firmly. She smiled looking at his stubbornness. Slowly he started caressing her legs after removing his shoes. She gasped out loud feeling his touch and Rudra and Bhavya looked at her. 

Rudra: kya hua?

Om was still caressing her leg.

Gauri: kuch...kuch bhi to nahi. vo to bas....aise hi...

Om: are you sure?

Gauri(glared at him): yaa...I'm sure...

He slowly made his way to upside and smirked looking at her. She moved her leg while glaring at him. They finished their ice cream and came out of the restaurant. After talking for sometime they get apart. Om dropped Gauri at her home.