The man laughed and turned to the others. "I see you've brought friends. I don't recognize any of them."

"Right -- uh. This is Tina Goldstein, she's American, that's Jacob Kowalski, and this is Nagini," he said, gesturing to each of them as he said their names. He pointed to the man. "This is Gerrick Ollivander. He and his father are the best wandmakers in Britain."

Ollivander nodded. "Mr. Kowalkski, please be careful in here. Don't touch anything. Muggles and wands don't mix well."

Jacob looked startled. "How did you . . ."

"I know what a Muggle in a wand shop looks like," Ollivander said with a chuckle. He turned to Tina. "Can I see your wand? I've only ever seen one American wand."

Tina nodded and pulled out her wand. He took it and examined it. "Ash, and . . ." He held the wand up to his ear. ". . . the spine of a white river monster." The raised his eyebrows. "This is a Thiago Quintana wand." Tina nodded and Ollivander continued examining her wand. " Eleven inches . . ." He bent it slightly. "Unyielding." He ran his fingers over it. "It's a very simple design . . . but very beautiful."

He held the wand back up to his ear. "That's interesting." He reached for Newt's wand. Newt gave it to him and he held that one up to his ear as well. He then held them side by side, balanced on his open palm. "You're wands have a strong affinity for each other, especially for wands made by different people. I've never seen this before."

Tina felt herself blush slightly. She glanced at Newt. He was blushing as well. They reached forward simultaneously, their hands brushing as they grabbed their wands.

"So, what brings you here, Scamander?" Ollivander asked.

"We're just here to purchase a wand . . ." Newt said. ". . . for Nagini. She's a Maledictus so she never had the opportunity to go to school or get a wand." He paused. "We don't want to take up to much of your time so we'll just buy a wand and go if that's okay."

"Nonsense," Ollivander said. "I have plenty of time and I'm sure you do too. We're going to do this properly. Come over here, Miss Nagini. We're going to find you the perfect wand." He turned to the others. "You can wait over there and, again, please be careful Mr. Kowalski."

They took seats and watched as Ollivander began measuring Nagini. He began pulling boxes off the shelves and handing her wands, one at a time. She would wave them but nothing was happening.

Tina glanced at Newt. He was looking at her. She looked away.

"Tina," Newt said quickly. She looked back at him. "Tina, I . . ." He trailed off and looked uncomfortable. "I wa -- I wanted to apologize."

Tina looked at him curiously. "For what?"

"For not having been able to -- to go back to New York . . . to bring you my book," he stammered.

"Newt, it wasn't your fault. You explained to me that the Ministry wasn't letting you travel," Tina said.

"I know but, if I had been able to come we could have avoided that whole confusion with the stupid magazine. I mean, it still would have existed but I could have explained it."

Tina was suddenly annoyed. "You could have explained it anyway."

"I didn't know about it, Tina. I never saw it until Queenie showed it to me. I didn't understand why you stopped writing to me."

Tina glanced at her hands which sat in her lap. "I know and I'm so sorry. I should have asked about it." She hesitated. "When did Queenie show you that magazine?"

"The day before I found you," Newt said. He was quiet for a moment. "She also mentioned that you have a boyfriend now."

Tina blushed. "I -- uh -- Yeah, I guess I do."

"Well, I'm happy for you," Newt said softly. "I'm glad to know you've found someone who makes you happy." Tina thought there was a slightly cold, slightly sad tone to his voice.

"I --" She stopped, unsure what she had been going to say. "Uh, thank you," she mumbled.

Am I happy? She wondered. Does Achilles make me happy?

Before she could think about the answer to that question she heard Jacob gasp. She glanced at him then to Nagini. There were a few sparks in the air around her and she had a wand clutched in her hand. Newt and Tina stood up and made their way over to her.

"Willow and dragon heartstring," Ollivander said. "Ten and a quarter inches, swishy flexible." 

"Thank you," Newt said. "How much does it cost?"

"7 Galleons," Ollivander replied. Newt paid and they began to leave the shop.

"You're a remarkable witch, Miss Nagini," Ollivander said. "Willow is a rare wood for a wand. It's an honor to be chosen by a willow wand."

"Thank you, sir," Nagini said.

A/N: Yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!

I wanted to finish this yesterday but I had a concert. It went very well! Now I've got to get ready for a Piano recital though.

I have no idea what Newt and Tina's wands are really made of but, according to the wiki pages for their wands, Tina's wand was possibly made by Thiago Quintana and might have the spine of a White River Monster for a core. The prop for Newt's wand is made of Ash and has a belemnite handle. However, I chose the wood based on the description of wand woods on Pottermore.

Cedar

"Whenever I meet one who carries a cedar wand, I find strength of character and unusual loyalty. My father, Gervaise Ollivander, used always to say, 'you will never fool the cedar carrier,' and I agree: the cedar wand finds its perfect home where there is perspicacity and perception. I would go further than my father, however, in saying that I have never yet met the owner of a cedar wand whom I would care to cross, especially if harm is done to those of whom they are fond. The witch or wizard who is well-matched with cedar carries the potential to be a frightening adversary, which often comes as a shock to those who have thoughtlessly challenged them."

To me, that sounds like Newt. There were some others that matched well like Chestnut but I really liked the idea of someone who can't be fooled or who will protect those he loves.

Ash

"The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill. This tendency is extreme if the core is of unicorn. Old superstitions regarding wands rarely bear close examination, but I find that the old rhyme regarding rowan, chestnut, ash and hazel wands (rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans) contains a small nugget of truth. Those witches and wizards best suited to ash wands are not, in my experience, lightly swayed from their beliefs or purposes. However, the brash or over-confident witch or wizard, who often insists on trying wands of this prestigious wood, will be disappointed by its effects. The ideal owner may be stubborn, and will certainly be courageous, but never crass or arrogant."

I liked this for Tina because I think she's kinda stubborn. She's also definitely courageous and won't be swayed from her beliefs.

As for Nagini's, I scanned nearly the whole article before getting to the one that I thought fit her:

Willow

" Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and I have noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it. While many confident customers insist on trying a willow wand (attracted by their handsome appearance and well-founded reputation for enabling advanced, non-verbal magic) my willow wands have consistently selected those of greatest potential, rather than those who feel they have little to learn. It has always been a proverb in my family that he who has furthest to travel will go fastest with willow."

Anyway, you don't have to agree with me but this was my thoughts. Now, I'm supposed to be at the music building right now.

Have a good day!

Bye!