Chapter four " The Sleepover. "

Emma's p o v

" What are you two doing? " I raised a brow , staring at the two brothers before me as they were glaring at each other " Don't scare (f/n) please, I don't want her to think we're freaks. " James added as he took off his lash , then to the other.

I nodded , setting my laptop on the desk beside my bed " It's okay. " (f/n) giggled a bit " It's kind of like me and my brother at home." she added, smiling at the two.

She's a quieter person than I've actually expected to be honest. I get that we just met and everything but i kind of thought she would be a little louder.

James' p o v

She honestly looks so different from her videos and she's shorter than what i've expected.

i wiped my face with a wet wipe , taking off every piece of make up from my face and throwing it in the bin beside me while the other twins were already laying out beds from another room right in the middle of the room.

I flopped myself right onto the bed with Ethan purposedly throwing pillows at me " Stop it , bitch ass. " i hissed at the taller man as he only laughed at me then Grayson threw a fat ass blanket on top of me " Oh sorry didn't see you there. " He added without any expression.

(f/n) 's p o v

I walked a bit forward , taking my messy ponytail out and putting the hair band around my wrist as i sat on the bed on the floor " I'm gonna sleep here. " James said as he covers himself with the thiqq blanket "Emma you'll go beside James and I'll go beside you. " Ethan said " Gray , you'll sleep beside (f/n) "

i'd notice Gray was now glaring at Ethan while he was just smirking at him. While this happened , Emma went up and flopped herself besides James , hugging James' hand " Stop it you two. " Emma looked at the two then snuggled up with James.

I took out my phone from my pocket to check the time knowing it's about to be 12 o'clock then placing it under the pillow before i'd lay down.

Ethan went to turn off the lights then jumped onto bed before Grayson did.

At first , it was just a quiet , dark room. until James said " Who first started making conclusions about flat earth? " making me laugh a bit and so did Grayson " the people before the first man to go to the moon went to the moon. " Emma replied.

" wow,we we're idiots. " James stated again which continued on other odd topics.

you guys talked for hours , not knowing it was already 3am. i thought i would never get along but we went along very well. it was nice to make friends on the very first day. I'm kind of proud of myself.

you couldn't sleep though , you were so happy to be this close to them. you pushed yourself up glancing at the four as they were all asleep. you sat on the edge of the bed , going through your phone for a while since you couldnt sleep.

You'd felt slight movement from the bed as it went lighter " (f/n)? " he sat up , ruffling his brunette hair as you turned to him " Oh , I'm sorry, did i wake you? " You'd then set your phone back down.

" Oh, no. i felt like there wasn't anybody beside me so it woke me up. " Grayson replied , we were talking in a whispering voice trying not to wake the others. " You should go to sleep, I'll just stay awake for a bit." You told as he was now adjusting himself to sit next to you.

" Can't sleep? " he ignored whatever you just said " Y-yeah. " " And why's that? "

" I'm just so lucky to be able to meet you guys..." you said " I just don't know how to react to this , i dont deserve all this. "

Grayson patted your back , his eyes shining onto yours " You probably didn't notice all the nice things you did that's why you think you don't deserve this. " he said , softening his voice.

" Thank you , Gray. " you smiled " So won't you sleep now? " he smiled back which made your smile even wider " I'll try. "

_____________The next day______________

You didn't sleep.

You didn't even feel tired until now that everyone's awake. " Your eyes look horrible. " James narrowed his eyes as he looked into yours " Did you sleep? " He added " Y-yes , i did , i guess. "

Making Grayson come up to you " you didnt sleep , did you? " He glared with his hands in his pocket. " i just couldn't. " Grayson scoffed to this " Well you gotta get some rest , now. " He added " I think we're going shopping today. "

As he said this , your phone rang. it was from your Mother " shit , i forgot to tell her, " You said before answering the call " Hey Mom ,"

" the Hotel called and said you checked out yesterday, where are you? "

" I'm sorry i didn't call you yesterday..Um , Im staying at a friend's house."

" A friend? or Emma Chamberlain? "

" huh? "

" She posted you guy's' pics on Instagram , so are you at hers? "

" She di- Y- yes i am. " You hung up , Immediately checking on your instagram tags and noticing Emma had posted you guy's' selfie from yesterday which made you jump onto the bed and squealed in the pillow.

" yo, what the hell? " Grayson laughed , staring at you but you were staring at the caption as it said ' Sister Squad '

_________________________________________

i have no idea where this story is going hahahahahaha
its really bad but im trying so im very sorry

sincerely,
author