Chapter Two " Embarrassing but worth it. "

(f/n)'s  p o v

sis has arrived.

the iconic city of Los Angeles.

I haven't had an apartment set for me yet. It was supposed to be me and my mother to do this together, but she had a meeting at work to do so she couldn't be with me for now.

I'm forced to find a hotel to live in for a few days until i find an apartment which sucks balls.

The city is beautiful , there's so many things I've never seen before and there's so many fancy people I don't even think i deserve here.

> You're mom had book a hotel for you to live in at the Air BNB. You were excited to live in a whole different city , scared at the same time since you were alone.

You'd check in and everything , had the bell boy to send in your luggages.

You were rarely living in a hotel since you rarely go visiting some other place because you would only stay at home , in your room. either doing videos or editing 'em.

As you got into your room , you flopped yourself on the bed. until the bell rang , which made you force yourself out of the bed.

you'd open the door as the young man before you smiled and handed you your bags. you'd then lend a few dollar tip before running towards your bed and flopping onto it once again.

you took your phone out of your back pocket , going on youtube then stalking Emma Chamberlain's Youtube channel. immediately seeing an Ethma proof video below on one of her actual videos.

you'd click on her video entitled ' Road trip to Vegas ' that had the Dolan Twins and James Charles. you've rewatched the same video for more than 5 times now and you've never been bored of it. you've watched it an unhealthy amount of times that it annoys you but you also don't give a f*ck so...

god i wish we did a collab '   you'd thought to yourself ' what a dream come true. '  you took the plain with pillow and stuffed your face , grunting , wishing it would really happen.

whilst daydreaming of that , you ended up having a nap.

" (f/n) ? (f/n) ? " you heard a voice. the one voice you didn't expect to hear. Emma's voice. you opened your eyes in which revealed Emma Chamberlain ,the Emma Chamberlain followed with Grayson and Ethan Dolan and James Charles giving you an annoyed look.

" You need to stop sister sleeping. " said James with his hands crossed against his chest wearing a white dress hoodie , black boots and a full face make up. " we need to start doing our collab! " Ethan continued , laughing at you while the others still look annoyed.

you were still laying on the bed , confused , your lips slightly apart as you stared at the iconic 4. " okay you know what... " James walked up to you , held a tight grip of your wrist and after he did , Grayson followed ,  grabbing your other arm and pulled you up...

" Hah! " you gasped , pushing yourself up from the bed.

You rubbed your eyes , grabbed your phone from the bed , checking the time. " 9pm? " you said quietly to yourself then sighing " i wonder if there are fast foods open around here. " you said , annoyed to the fact that you don't have a car.

You took off your clothes and your shoes , walking into the bathroom then staring at yourself on the giant mirror before you ' is this how I'll be when im alone alot , naked? ' you thought , then rolling your eyes as you turned to the bath tub and sighed once again.