5

A palace-like house full of lights,
With environment filled of pleasing sights.
She saw a guy with an aesthetic face,
But breathing heavily as if he was running an infinite race.

.....

O M N I S C I E N T

Eclipse ran to the bleeding guy.

"Sino ka?" The guy asked weakly.

"Niluwal ako ng nanay ko,hindi ako sinuka. I need to help you by the way, intro later."

Panic attack. Blood.She was a hemophobic lass. But right now, she has to do something to stop the bleeding or else,he will die.

She got her scarf off her neck and covered Sage's nonstop bleeding wrist.

She called for a cab and told the guy if he can't go any faster. "Kuya,wala nang ibibilis yung pagmamaneho mo? Nag-aagaw buhay na yung kasama ko dito. Holy shitzu!"

They reached the hospital. He was given urgency quickly.

Minutes passed.

"Shit. Sana ayos lang si Moon." Eclipse exclaimed.

Then the doctor came.

"What is your relation to the patient?"

She remained dazed,but then lied.

"Ahm,I'm his friend."

"I'm Doctor Jack Ceul.Don't worry, your friend's in a stable condition now. Matanong ko lang,may depression ba siya?"

"Opo,"
Eclipse answered.

"Then I suggest na you should keep an eye on him. He's so suicidal. Well,I also studied psychology before. It says that yung mga suicidals na hindi nagtagumpay, they are more fragile than before kaya mas kailangan silang bantayan."

Eclipse was stunned.

"I promise na I'll keep an eye on him po,Doc."

They parted ways.