Revelation

Draco didn't answer and curled him self further into a ball. "Draco" harry said his voice gentle comforting. "Draco, sweetie are you afraid of heights ?" His voice not changing.He nodded into his knees and shook. Harry scooted closer to his mate and wrapped his wings around them. He heard Draco sob "F-Father please... I'm sorry... n-not the death eaters!"

Harry pales slightly, and hushed Draco. "Dragon, you're not with your father, it's me, your boyfriend Harry."
That woke Draco out of his trauma filled trance. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm s-sorry for what they did to youandimsorryforchoosingthisride " Draco could barely hear the rest of his words as Harry mumbled. He wiped his face,"No, I'm sorry for being such a baby, Malfoy's don't cry" Draco sniffled.

Harry unfortunately didn't hear. The ride was almost over. Dragon leaned in to cling to Harry. He trembled and shook but didn't let go. They retracted their wings as the ride took a stop. The pair step out of their booth, the hot sun beating on their backs. Draco stayed to Harry's waist, which proved to be difficult because Draco was taller than Harry.

"Ummm," Harry started, "Do you er- want to talk about it". They walked in a random direction, if not just to talk.
Draco didn't answer and became very interested in watching himself scrape his feet on the dirt floor. Malfoys don't talk about their feelings. I mean why does he even care ? It's not like he has his own family to worry about ! He hasn't even said anything about his home life at all. I wonder. "Fine, but only after you tell me about your family." Harry tensed and
stopped in his tracks. "No.." he answered. "But-" Draco protested. "I SAID NO!!" Harry ran left, not caring about Draco's screams of worry or the stares he was getting. He just knew he had to get out of there.