Cutting Edge

In the middle of the night (11-12pm)

Draco's P.O.V

Draco awoke to the sounds of muffled cries and a very ominous feeling around him. He sat up and realized that Harry wasn't next to him only tiny dots of a red substance. He heard small whimpers of faltered words like "worthless" "guilty" "useless" "disgusting" "weak" "freak".

He looked over the side of the bed and saw Harry cutting his forearm which was bleeding, beads of blood running down his wounds.

Tears ran down his face "stupid, disappointment, hopeless, ugly" he said to himself quietly cutting deeper each time.

Draco noticed he had scars running from his forearm to his wrists. He scuttled out of bed and surrounded Harry and himself in his wings. "Dont you dare call yourself those things, you are beautiful, smart, handsome, helpful, innocent and most importantly, mine" Draco exclaimed. Tears now threatening to spill from his eyes.

"You are everything I could ever ask for" Draco said while pulling the blade away from Harry and tossing it across the floor, Harry was still and speechless, his face blank and tears drying on his face. Draco pulled him into a hug "Now who said you were any of those horrid things" he said with a now grim expression.

Harry shuddered and started crying heavily into Draco's chest, then squeezed him as if he was trying to leave "I love you, please dont get mad at her, but it was Ginny" his voice trailed off as he was about to say something about his own childhood, his eyes widened as he started to cry more violently "P-please dont leave me" Harry cried "PLEASE !".

Draco looked pitifully at his love though his eyes turning a bright purple (his eye color for anger) then quickly turning back to his usual stormy gray color, "I wont, I promise Harry, nobody will do you harm again especially not you" He reassured "Ill make sure of that even if its the last thing I do" he thought. Draco picked Harry up sat him on the side of the bed and summoned some bandages, then began to wrap up Harrys wounds, his blood immediately soaking the bandages. Harry winced.

"Please, please dont do this again Harry, I love you and I hate seeing you in so much pain" Draco cried as tears began to roll down his face "L-Lets just go to bed" Harry barely nodded his eyes stationary and unfocused, they fell asleep again, holding each other but tighter this time almost as to make sure the other couldn't leave.