The Date (Part 1)

Harrys P.O.V

Harry woke up with a start "Another nightmare another day" he recited quietly.

He quickly realized that Draco was not next to him, his mind started to come to conclusions like 'maybe he doesn't love me anymore,maybe I'm not good enough,he probably hates me. Harry had started to cry and fall back into his ball of despair, but abruptly stood up and kept repeating to himself I'm not a baby, but cleared his mind when he realized that wherever he walked there were rose petals that made up a path that led out of the dorm. Harry hurriedly got dressed and out of curiosity, followed the rose petals that obviously wanted him out of his dorm.

Harry followed the rose petals out of his dorm his head hanging low as to not get any attention or stares, as he knew his eyes were probably red and puffy. The petals led outside the castle where they stopped and Harry looked up to see the lake which was shimmering beautifully with the warm weather. He saw Draco of who started running at him and nearly tackling him in a hug "I have a surprise for you" Draco whispered into his ear. Harry felt his cheeks color.

He allowed Draco to lead him by his hand to a discrete section of the lake it was secluded by an arrangement of green hanging vines but led to a beautiful opening surrounded by flowers of all kinds, but in the middle of it all a white clothed table with a brown woven picnic basket stood with two chairs beneath it. Harrys eyes started to water "Draco, you didn't have to do this" Harry barely said as the lump in his throat was becoming unbearable. Draco just led him to the table and sat him down Harry now covering his face with his hands, "Wow D-Draco you didn't have to to do this" Harry started to sob uncontrollably and got up to hug Draco but practically fell on him instead, his wings now out. Draco sat there with a smirk on his face while comforting the hysterical Harry.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE IS READING THIS
     RIP MY CONFIDENCE