Jealously-MJ

prompt: "i am jealously in love with someone ill never be able to be with"Michelle admired you

Michelle admired you. She loved the way when you were so focused you would stare at your paper and bite the insides of your mouth. She liked when you sat beside the window. The sun would gaze on you and your face would be bright. She liked it when you caught her staring and you would look up and laugh alittle & ask what she was staring at. Today y'all got put together for a group project. She made you sit by the window. So she can admire you. Y'all were trying to focus but couldn't help but laugh the whole time. Y'all didn't even know what y'all are laughing at-but you were. After class your boyfriend Flash Thompson came up and picked you up.
"Heyyyy Baby" He said (just saying that if he ever EVER tried to get me away from zendaya i would slap him, sorry Flash)
"Hiiii" you said letting him kiss your cheek. Michelle just silently sighed looking over away from y'all.
"Wanna come out with me and the guys, tonight?" He said
"Yes" you said happily
"See ya then, babe" he said
"See ya in awhile MJ" you said
"Bye." She said going to her math club with Peter & Ned. When she got there peter and ned knew something was wrong.
"U ok" Ned said
"No." Michelle said
"Why not" peter said
"I'm jealously in love with someone I can't be with" she said
"Y/n?" Ned said
"Yeah" she said
"Hold on I got your back" peter said getting up. Michelle & Ned stared at him taking a picture of flash kissing Liz.
"You didn't just do that !!" Michelle said happily
"Yeaaaa" He said
"Y/n!" Ned said as you turned to see them.
"Look over by the bleachers" Michelle yelled as you saw flash & liz making out.
"Ummm" you said to flash
"Oh babe, it's not what it looks like" he said
"We're done. Don't talk to me" you said storming out of the gym as Michelle followed after you.
"Y/n!" She yelled as you turned around and ran to cry in her shoulder.
"Shh. It's ok." She said
"Nobody ever likes me. This always happens." You said
"I do." She said as you looked up.
"U do?" You said
"Yeah. I always have" she said as you broke the distance & silence between the two of you. As you kissed her soft lips.
"So this makes us girlfriends?" You said
"Yeah." She said almost crying about how happy she was.
A/n: TY FOR 1K VIEWS OMG IM NOT THAT GOOD!!😘