Mj- Gone

A/n: this one there's not gonna be such a thing like as spider-man there gonna be such a thing as spiderwoman.
———
You weren't an ordinary teenage girl. Sure, you had your periods, girl issues, and things like that. But you were a teenage girl that could shoot webs, climb walls, and had your own suits! Wow! You got to work with SCARLET WITCH. People would expect you to have a boyfriend your whole family is always like "Hey, who you trying your boyfriend." "No. My girlfriend". They would just stay silent. You're girlfriend was Michelle Jones. You loved michelle jones she was your entire world. She was beautiful, nice, and dorky. She loved you a lot too. She knew you had spider powers.
"Y'all my girlfriend has powers of a spider"
"Michelle. Don't tell anyone. Aunt May will kill me"
"Okay okay fine princess calm down"
(imagine her calling you princess like seriously😍)
One day y'all were having a field trip. Peter and Ned were sitting infront of you and michelle. You were sleeping on her shoulder while she was reading a book. Until your spidey senses went off.
"Uhh ned, i need you to cause a distraction" You said getting ready to tell michelle you might die and you loved her.
"WERE ALL GONNA DIE" Ned screamed running to the back of the bus.
"Wait..what?" Peter said running after him.
"Michelle, my senses went off i have to go." You said getting ready to hop out the window
"No! You cannot go." She said grabbing your hand
"I have to" You said.
"I'm coming with you" She said packing her bags.
"No absolutely not" You said.
"It's either me coming or you not going" She said
"Fine come on" You said grabbing her waist and swinging to mr.stark
-time past-
Everyone around you was silent. Some people turned into dust. You were confused until it hit you. They were dying. It hit you again that you were dying. You stood up and started panicking.
(i hate myself for writing this)
"Michelle, I don't feel so good" you said shaking
"Babe, your alright" She said concerned
"I don't know what's happening" You said coming closer
"Y/n" She said coming towards you
"I don't wanna go" You said leaning on her chest. She started to hug you and play with your hair and was telling you that you were gonna be okay. You feel on the ground and she hovered over you.
"Y/n please, i can't lose you" She said with tears coming out of her eyes fast.
"I love you i'm sorry. Move on." You said disappearing in her arms.
"Y/N NO PLEASE!" She screamed crying faster that ever.
Till that day Michelle never spoke to anyone again. Never laughed or smiled again. Never showed any more emotion. Because you truly were the one love of her life.
A/N: i hate myself even more bc i wrote that.