10

A/n: If you wanna get in the feels a little, I have some piano music and I'll tell ya when to play it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading up until now :)

--------

After a long day of training, I walked down the hallway trying to return to my room. When I got closed the door I felt a presence in the room but before I could look I felt myself pushed up against the wall. 

"Ah!" I yelped slightly, I opened my eyes to see Levi standing in front of me. 

"What the hell is your problem?" Levi growled under his breath, clearly trying to be quiet. 

"M-My problem sir?" I asked, confused. He pushed up  again, "Don't act like you don't know. You're always acting like a smart ass!" 

"Sir, with all do respect, is this because I happened to prove you wrong during training today?" 

"You're just being a fucking smart ass and you need to quit it." 

I felt my heart aching in my chest and with that I began to say everything on my mind. "Can't you just be nice to me once?" I spoke softly, I felt his grip lighten up slightly. 

"I know that you don't like me much and that's your choice. But you're the one who broke it off Levi, not me." I pulled his hand off of my collar, "I know it's because I refused to go with you but you need to let go of it. It was your choice, not mine. So stop acting like I wanted it to happen." 

He didn't say anything, he didn't even correct me for calling him Levi. I began to walk away from him and out of the room, holding the delicate gold chain on my neck without revealing what was on it, "I need to stop looking for happiness in the place I lost it..." I muttered, walking down the hallway. I'm pretty sure he heard what I said, but at this point I could care less. 

-----------

I hadn't had any problems with Levi since then. The next day he even ignored me when I walked past him, I guess it's for the best. Once the day was ending, Armin came up to me as everyone was heading back to their rooms. 

"(Y/n), you like stars right?" 

I nodded, "How did you know?" 

"Oh no reason, here, let me show you something. I want you to see it before the exhibition." 

"Okay." I spoke back softly, I didn't have much energy anymore to ask him who told him. He signaled me to follow him, we turned down many hallways and eventually got to a small flight of stairs, at the top there was a sign that read 'do not enter' 

"Armin, it says do not enter." 

He nodded, "I know, but trust me it's worth it." He smiled at me, I sighed as he lead me up through the door. "Armin are you sure about th-." 

I stopped midway through my sentence, looking up at the sky. "Oh my gosh..." I trailed, 

" I trailed,