5

A/n: This is a bit of a longer chapter! I hope you enjoy :) Levi isn't in this one much but it explains your past~

Also my story will contain some cursing and violent language, this chapter is more violent than my previous ones just so you know. If you're don't like to read that type of stuff then you've been warned. There are also settle things about human trafficking but not much (Don't worry you don't get kidnapped).

I'll do my best to give a warning of it in just in case. Thank you for reading and enjoy :)

____________________

"Here (Y/n)! Let's go into town!!" Haji exclaimed, I raised an eyebrow. "How come?" 

"Today is the only day we have off before training! You need to get clothing and possessions of your own." 

I looked around, "I have a bed, that's enough for me." I spoke, Hanji shook her head. "Come onnnn!" 

"Okay." 

Hanji jumped up. "Yahoo! Let's go!" 

----------

My eyes opened at all the stores around Wall Rose's shopping district. "How is there so much stuff..?" I trailed, Hanji laughed. 

"I'm sorry for a couple days ago by the way. I didn't know I would become friends with someone I tried to steal from." I spoke, Hanji waved it off. "No worries." 

We walked in silence for a bit before she spoke up again as we entered the first store. "So how did you meet Shorty?" She asked me as I began to look through the small racks of clothing. "Shorty?" I asked, I thought for a moment, "The Corporal?" 

She nodded, her glasses catching a ray of sunlight in them for a moment. I nodded, thinking back to it. "So...

---FLASHBACK!----

"Hey dad, I just got back from the store. Everything was too expensive there so all we have is a couple of slices of bread for the week." I walked into our small, ragged house. No response. 

"Dad?" I walked into the small room with two beds, my mom had passed away while giving birth to me, very common in the underground. I looked over to my dad's bed and noticed that his sheets were stained with a crimson color. "Dad!" I yelled, dropping my bags and running toward him. 

"Dad....wake up!" I called out at age 18, shaking him to wake up. "Wake up damn it! You can't be dead!" I yelled. His blood was dripping on to the floor. "Damn it!" I screamed. 

I heard a light laugh from the closet. I turned my head toward the sound and a male walked out, he seemed to be in his mid 50s. I quickly picked up a shard of glass next to my dad's night stand. "Who the hell are you!? Did you fucking do this?!" 

"Ha..." He trailed, "the guy who did it already left. I paid him off you see." 

"What the hell?! I'll kill you bastard!" 

"Are you sure bastard is the right word for me? What about you, Bastard?" He grinned, my (e/c) eyes narrowed. He charged at me with a knife. I quickly ducked and sliced his side. "Damn, your quicker than I thought." 

I ran out of the house and began to run down the dark streets. At night, the underground never had much light. Only candles and those were only lit every once and awhile so some parts of the streets were really light and some were really dark and of course we happened to be on a dark street. "Shit, shit..." I mumbled under my breath, I ran another corner and looked back to see the older man running after me at the same speed as before.