Chapter 9

Play the music *  through the whole chapter*
To cut it short the doctors and the demons have gotten along minhyuk got his treatment . Also all the demons got their therapy's done and are much better. Shownu still has not forgotten what he came here for. wonho has been missing for 4 days the doctors are worried if his sick or away with no contact. The cooks have gotten a long well youngjae is a better chef. Thing are going to change in the hospital very soon. Jooheon is much more open to hyungwon. Hyungwon started to eat more and conversate more with people around him in the hospital. Minhyuk will start to be disobedient to his master. the doctors point of view will change from the loving demons they once cared for.

I'm-  hey Minhyuk are you ok?  I called you to tell you that your health is all well and

Yuk - Changkyun look at me

Look into my eyes your life is in danger everyone's including mines

I'm- ... um minhyuk your eyes

Yuk- you really don't remember me we used to be really close back in the orphanage dont you remember me.

I still remember your face when you ran out the door leaving me behind because I wasn't taken

I still remember your face when you ran out the door leaving me behind because I wasn't taken. Only you and jooheon and Kihyun were taken because you guys were the most loved and better at everything.

I'm- that's me....... why are you telling me this now. you know your life is also at risk with shownu.... shownu!!

now you remember right? About us?....

I'm - I still don't remember very clearly but I do know that I know you and shownu

why is he doing this?

Yuk- I'm not sure if I'm late it will happen any time soon now shownu is going to explode with rage all the pain he has held in him. Is going to burst out everyone is in big danger  Changkyun.  

I'm- Why are you telling me this arnt you going to get hurt also

I'm telling you this because I i