Chapter One

The First Day Of December!!!

An excited yato quickly pulled open the doors of the closet she slept in. It was finally here and the count down to Christmas could begin. She ran over to her advent calendar and ripped open number one. Not even realising that it was unusually big. Sitting there was a very familiar face wearing a very familiar but adorable smile.
"Imouto-Chan," Kamui smiled while munching on the yummy chocolate Kagura had been ecstatic to eat. She chucked the broken door back into its place, mostly, and walked away. The door was sent flying and a very happy Kamui jumped and gave his dear little sister a hug. "I've missed my little sister! I came to earth for the holidays so I'll be here till January," Kamui cheered. Kagura felt all the life drain out of her.
"What! I can't handle you that long, your a pain as it is, eating my precious chocolate! Do you know how much I was looking forward to it," a dark aura surrounded Kamui but a smile never left his face.
"So are you saying that a little bit of chocolate is more important than your darling big brother?" Kamui questioned in his cute little voice that made it even more terrifying if you weren't Kagura. The dense girl nodded with a smirk. "Well then I guess I'll just have to obliterate every piece of chocolate on this measly planet and anyone that tries to hide some, I'll kill them," Kagura grabbed onto her brother as he attempted to destroy chocolate and knowing him he would manage it in less than a day.

Sougo woke up feeling slightly lonely. He was going on a mission tomorrow and won't be back till after Christmas, it's not like he cared that much but for some reason not being able to spend Christmas with Kagura hurt. Sougo shrugged it off and got up for morning assembly. Maybe today he can finally kill Hijikata before he goes. After the assembly Sougo made his way on patrol only to see Kagura in the park punching a familiar guy.
"Oi China, what are you doing?" Sougo said in his usual dead pan voice. Hearing the voice Kagura froze and taking that opportunity Kamui hugged his darling little sister.
"Sadist," The Yato girl cursed. Sougo smirked at how much hate she put into his name. Suddenly Kamui got booted off into the sunset by the angry Kagura and the two were left alone. "What?"
"Just came to say bye, I guess," Sougo shrugged. "I'm going on a mission tomorrow so I guess I'll give you your present now, but don't open it till Christmas," The Sadist was being nice, this put Kagura on edge and she cautiously took the gift.
"Huh, it didn't explode," She realised. Sougo got pissed off at that and was about to start a fight when she smiled. "Thanks," she grinned. Sougo felt his heart go weird and his cheeks heated up. Usually he was very honest with himself so without thinking much of it Sougo realised he loved Kagura.
"Well then when I get back I'll tell you something," he waved before walking off. Right as that happened Kamui came running back and hugged his cute little sister.