JenoJam:
Okay I will come with you

DreamyMark:
Is it for the free food?

JenoJam:
Donghyuck wants me to come

DreamyMark:
So you listen to him but not me

~ JenoJam last seen ~

DreamyMark:
I see how it is

~ °° ~

Mark and Jeno open the door to the café and the little bell over the door gives away that they have arrive. A woman in her twenty takes their order and the both of them start to search the room after their friend. Jeno is the first one to see Donhyuck and points at him so Mark also can discover the brunette.

While making their way over to the small table in the back there Donghyuck is seated, can Mark see that his always so happy and energetic friend is sadly looking down at his phone. He looks thiner and his eyes are red maybe from crying, Mark doesn't know and it makes him worried.

"I ordered a drink to you too" Donghyuck looks up and smiles at Jeno and quickly gives Mark a glance before looking down again, trying to hide his tears.

"I-Is something wro-ng?" Mark hates himself for stuttering, but seeing his friend in this state makes him worried to death. He knew it was bad, but Jisung never explained it was this bad.

"I-I" Donghyuck takes some deep breath, trying his best to not start crying.
"I need to-to talk... "

"Order number 23 and 24" The woman that took their order are now waiting for them to go and get it.

"I will go so can you two talk"

"No, I WILL GO WITH YOU" Donghyuck is fast on his feet and Jeno can only give his friend at the table a sad smile and follow the other.

It breaks Mark's heart that his best friend is acting like this around him but like Jeno said, he probably deserves it. He just doesn't know why and what he has done.

Something on the table makes a sound and it looks like Donghyuck forget his phone when he rushed up. Mark knows it wrong to look, but he also knows that something has been bothering the younger on his phone. Donghyuck is always on it and always makes sure that no one else is looking at what he is doing.

Now is no Donghyuck here so Mark takes the phone type in the pinkod Markhyuck. An old joke he and Donghyuck had made years ago.

He can't see anything abnormal with the phone, but suddenly is a text coming from someone with the username ClownFace. He clicks in on it and starts to read all the messages. His face turns from worried to angry and from red to pale. How can she do something like this to Donghyuck and write things like that.

"W-WHAT ARE-ARE YOU DO-ING!" Donghyuck is standing in front of him with the drink all over the floor and worried written all over his face.

"I will see you two later" Mark runs out from the café, but not before hearing Donghyuck shouting a "Don't do anything stupid and be safe"

He knows where she is and it's exactly where he will go.

~ °° ~

At the school's backyard is a lot of people but it doesn't takes him long before seeing her. She is smiling down at her phone all dolled up in a pink dress, even if it's winter and cold outside.

Mark doesn't think much before walking up to her, taping her shoulder.

"Donghyuck you are fin..." Her face turns white and the smile she had seconds ago has disappeared.

"I'm not here to hear you explainations because I think I already have read enough of them. I'm here to say one thing and that is, STAY AWAY FROM DONGHYUCK!" Mark is practically spiting his words out in her face.
"And now when I'm already here, we are over just so you know"

He turns away from her with an amazing feeling and a big smile on his face. Mark also now knows what to give Donghyuck in Christmas present, he will just find the perfect item for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi👋
This story will soon have 30K readers, it's amazing and I can't thank you guys enough 💕😘
I LOVE YOU ALL💖

Okay and I have one problem. I can see all of your comments and they are all amazing and makes me laugh like crazy, but I can't answer back on them. I have tried both on my phone and computer but it never sends. I'm really sad about this and I will look more into this, I just want you all to know that I'm reading everything you are writing 🙂😔☺️