Chapter 6: Leaving Someone Behind

The men do not know how Hagan will continue. Hagan's injuries become worse by the hour. The soldiers are desperate for help. 

"what can we do?" said one of the soldiers 

"there is nothing you can do but leave me" said Hagan 

"we cant just leave you, you'll die!" said one of the men

"it is the only way you will reach the garrison in time" said Hagan

"do it, i will join you in your victory" said Hagan

            The men found a safe for Hagan to rest himself safely. They gave him his bow and tried to hide him with some leaves. The men packed their things and left. They left four days worth of food with him too so he doesn't starve. He was right by a pond to drink some water. 

             Little did the men know the leaves that they put on Hagan were a special type of leaf. They had amazing healing powers. They could cure things in two days, and that's what they did.

            Hagan was up and ready to fight after two days. He pack his things along with some water from the pond. He knew the men would soon be at the garrison.  He knew that the men could take the wrath of Harriett Children if they were confident.

               He ran as fast as he could reaching the next biome he looked up and saw a tall mountain. He knew he had to climb many tall mountains in this biome to get to soldiers and try his best to help them with defeating the Harriett Children and taking back what is theirs.