III

Within a few short minutes you were all back in your room sat on the floor with an empty glass bottle, Peter with his box of Twinkies beside you, Warren across from you and anticipation filling the room.

"Who wants to go first?" You ask looking around at everyone.

Everyone shaking their heads and gesturing to you. So you reach out to spin the bottle, chills filling your body as you touch the cold glass.

You quickly turn your hands and let go of the bottle leaving it on the floor spinning.

As everyone watches the bottle you look to your right at Peter. You look at him for a second admiring him and hoping the bottle lands on him. You then glance at Warren sitting across from you, leaving yourself wondering why you glanced up at him when you look back down at the bottle as it lands on Peter.

Everyone's head shoots to Peter as he chokes on the three Twinkies he has stuffed in his mouth.

"We don't have to kiss now," you say while laughing "I'll let you finish"

You smile at him as he quickly swallows the food in his mouth. He wipes his lips with his sleeve and scoots closer to you.

He turns and looks at everyone's cold stares as they wait for you to kiss each other.

"God, I'm such a loser," he scoffs "and can everyone stop staring like that? It's creepy..."

You hated waiting for Peter to kiss you so you reached out grabbing his face and left a soft kiss on his lips.

He sat up even more shocked than before with a cheeky smirk spread on his face.

You look over at Warren noticing how he's sitting in discomfort so you talk to him.

"You ok?" Your voice echoes in his head as he looks over at you.

"I'm fine" he replies to you in his head.

"Ok," you say "let me know if you need something Warren. You're my friend I'm here to help you" you send a soft smile in his direction.

Jean catches on to what just went on in Warrens head and breaks the awkwardness between the two of you.

"Who's going next?" Jean says looking at Scott.

"You want me to go?" Scott questions her.

"Yeah, Scott. She does. So go." Jubilee pokes at him with a playful smirk.

Big surprise, when the bottle stops turning, it lands on Jean. You proceed to watch the two of them get all awkward along with the others.

Kurt begins to press Scott "We're all waiting Scott. Kiss her." And he jumps back, covering his eyes with his tail, as Scott jumps at him annoyed with his constant teasing.

"Lay off Scott" you say intimidatingly.

Scott and Jean lean towards each other and have a long slow kiss as everyone looks away disgusted but, you just sorta smile at the floor hoping someday you'd have a love like theirs. Slow but sweet, very sweet.

"Not very sweet," Jean says pulling away from Scott with a sour face "what did you eat? An onion?"

"I thought wrong." You laugh at Jeans face as she searches for water.

"I have some bottled water under my bed" you say as she scrambled to your bed struggling to pull out a bottle.

"I'm bored" Peter says to you

"You're bored?," you question him. "You've been eating Twinkies the whole time" you scoff.

"I have?" He looks down at his empty box of Twinkies.

"You have. That box was full when you brought it in."

"You're right it was," he looks at you innocently "I told myself I wouldn't eat it all"

"I'm sure you did" you say standing up as there's a knock on the door.

You go over to the door and open it to see the professor.

"Hello, Y/N. Is Jean in here?" He asks

"She is" you say gesturing to her as she downs her second bottle of water.

"Jean I need your help with something" professor looks at her as she stands up.

"Alright," she replies as she follows professor out the door and closing it behind her.

You walk back over to your group of friends, Warren now standing walking towards the door and leaving before you can say bye.

Peters on your couch with his arm draped over the top of the back cushion signaling to you that he was going to stay, as the rest of the group said bye to you and left.

You plop down beside Peter and put your head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around you.

"I hope Warren's ok," you say looking up at Peter "he seemed... upset"

"I'm sure he's ok, Y/N" Peter assures you as he rests his head on your and pulls you into a cuddle.

A/N

Ty to my amazing
Friend seaoux for
Helping me figure
Out what the heck
To write <3

- Josie