"Okay." They landed, Levy calling an Uber. She then gave Gajeel some money. "This is for the hotel room. Go there, I'll be at the hotel in a couple hours I guess."

"I can't come with you?" Gajeel's eyebrows furrowed.

"No, sorry. Love you," Levy kissed him. She got into the Uber, speeding off. She could see Gajeel waving with a confused look.

~

Everything was silent as Levy reached her house. A window was broken... she unlocked the door, walking in.

"Mmm!" Cana was frantic, trying to tell her to run away but tape was over her mouth. "Mmmm! MMMMFMMM!"

"Cana!" Levy cried, running over. She ripped the tape off as carefully as she could. "Cana, are you alright?"

"You need to get out of here. He— He wants you to—" Cana started, but suddenly froze. Levy turned around.

"Lector." Levy sighed, crossing her arms. "Get out. Why are you here?"

"I just want to talk to my daughter," Lector smirked. He was sort of tall, 5'9. His navy blue hair was ruffled up, his cheekbones high and a sharp jaw. He looked like Levy in a way. He looked tired... "Am I not allowed to do that?"

"I am not your daughter." Levy untied the rope, telling Cana to go.

"Levy c'mon," Cana whispered. Levy shook her head. Nobody would get hurt because she wouldn't cooperate. Cana frowned, running away.

"So then why is your last name McGarden?" Lector snapped. Levy rolled her eyes.

"I've disowned you years ago." Levy crossed her arms.

"Don't get an attitude."

"Why am I here?" Levy sighed.

"Let's talk about this over tea." Lector started to put tea on the stove.

"Don't touch my stuff!" Levy snatched it. "Just start talking."

"Feisty. Just like your mother was—"

Levy slammed the tea down, glaring at her father. "No. Tell me what you want so I can go home." She started to blush at the word home.

"Russia isn't your home! Fucking Greenland is!" Lector snarled.

"Just tell me what you want!" Levy screamed.

"Don't raise your tone at me." He growled, Levy walking away. She couldn't deal with this right now— searing pain exploded into the back of her head. She turned around sharply, nose twitching. She scowled. He just pulled her hair!

"EXCUSE ME?" Levy said through grit teeth.

"Have you no respect? Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!" Lector's nose started to twitch too.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Levy screeched.

"So I have a business." Lector smirked, taking a seat. "It's a prostitution and strip club sort of thing. You should come work for us, or get your boss to give us some money. Ya know, the essentials?"

"What? No!" Levy stood up. "Look, I'm tired and hungry so I'm just going to leave—"

"It's one of the other! Quit your job and come work for me! Help the McGarden family!"

"I don't want to help by being a prostitute!" Levy yelled.

"You're already a slut, so what's the issue?!" Lector raised his arms.

"I AM NOT A SLUT!" Levy screeched. Lector's hand came across her face as fast as lightning, Levy falling from the impact.

Tears filled her eyes.

"Don't raise your voice at me, you worthless piece of shit!" Lector boomed. Levy started to cry. "You're just like your mother, defiant and stupid! Do what the hell I say, that's what women are supposed to do right!?"

"I'm not... no!" Levy sobbed.

Lector stomped over. "Did you yell at me again?"

"NO!" Levy cried as he leaned over her as if he was going to hurt her. The door swung open.

"Levy, how do you get into situations like this?" Erza shook her head. Jellal sighed.

"I was having a great time spying on you, too. Damn." He frowned. "Gajeel's gonna throw a fit when we report back."

"I said you couldn't come..." Levy sniffled.

"Correction: you said Gajeel couldn't come. When you have bodyguards, you're never alone." Erza smirked. "Anywho," she pulled out a sword. "Who the hell are you?"

"Her dad." Lector smiled, waving. "Nice to know my idiot daughter has bodyguards."

"Levy is one of the smartest people I know." Jellal frowned. "Don't talk to her like that!"

"I don't have time for this. Levy, you have my number. Call me sometime, or I'll have Cana call again. Bye bye," Lector walked out. Jellal glared at him as he left.

"Are you okay?" Erza walked over, helping Levy up.

"Yeah. We should be getting back." Levy let out a shaky breath.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Jellal asked. Levy nodded.

"You do know we're gonna have to tell Gajeel, right?" Erza sighed. Levy shook her head.

"Don't! Please don't, I'll treat you to as many strawberry cakes as you want!" Levy was frantic.

"Aaa, strawberry cake~~" Erza drooled. Jellal smirked.

"No, Erza. It's against the rules,"

"But there's a whole cake on the line!" Erza whined.

Jellal laughed, shaking his head. When they got in, Levy went to take a shower and think. Gajeel was asleep peacefully.

She climbed into bed next to him and fell asleep.