51-60

Chapter 51—Jiangshan Yichang (3) is a foregone conclusion
Wencheng TV station office building.

As soon as I got off work, the old man ran to her dad's office.

When I just opened the door of my office, I met it.

Looking at her hurried look, I couldn’t help but smile and asked, "Where, where are you busy?"

"I gave my dad a blind date and rushed to call him off work."

"I mean I can't let you dinner with me tonight?"

"Oh, huh, huh." Gu Yu smirked.

翟奕 溺 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸 摸

"Oh, you don't have to work so hard." Gu Yu looked at him. "I can also share it. After all, this is my family's industry. I should also contribute."

He smiled. "I am willing."

The ancient shackles were blocked and could not be said in one sentence.

It’s just been hard to just use it to say, “This is my family’s industry.” Now suddenly I can’t say anything. She tries to keep her smile. “You will be distressed if you work too hard.”

"I have a measure and I won't get tired of my body." He let go of her hair. "Go ahead, your dad is waiting for you."

"Then I will go first, bye bye."

"bye bye."

The ancient squats on the stilettos and trots away.

Look at the back of the old man.

The eyelids suddenly tightened.

"After all, this is my family's industry..." In this case, Gu Yu can't really say it.

Who is blowing in her ear?

and so.

He has to make a quick decision!

Gu Yu pushed open the door of the office of Gu Zhengying. "Dad, I have to get off work."

"I know, I don't know what to remind."

"This is the peak period of work, about half an hour. Do you want a woman to wait for you? Can you be a little gentleman?" He said, Gu Yu took his father's coat and took his father out. .

Gu Zhengying was so dragged down by the ancients.

Two people sat in his car and the car stopped and stopped on the street.

Gu Zhengying did not actually think about re-marriage. This time has been so entangled by the ancients, but it has become more and more subtle and recognized this kind of thing.

Think carefully, for so many years, until now, the ancient 歆 is going to get married, and when one lives, it will be somewhat lonely.

The car stopped at the designated western restaurant.

Gu Yan took her dad and hurried in and asked the waiter, Gu said, "Dad, I am watching you next to me, don't run for me, no matter what happens, give me food. Finished to go!"

"Okay, you don't have to stay with me, get married right away, stay with you."

"He works overtime, I don't need to accompany me, I will accompany you." Gu Yan said, and then glanced at the position. "If you are younger than you, do you have to apologize? I have to go aside." ”

Then the old man sneaked to the other corner.

Gu Zhengying also glanced over there, looked back at the old man, sorted out his clothes, took a deep breath and walked over.