51-60

return
The fifty-first chapter of the battle of conspiracy confrontation (two)
Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
word:Biginsmall
Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter
Into the books
    Gu Yu recalled, his face suddenly red, said, "Diane is quite powerful in bed. Mianhuatang.la [Marshmallow novel]"

    Then.

    That second, the door of the office was pushed open.

    With the help of the assistant, Diane came in.

    Obviously, I heard it.

    The old face was fierce and red.

    She glanced at Diane, and at the moment she didn't seem to know how to explain it.

    Lu Wenli looked at the director and appeared a lot of rules. She quickly stood up from the sofa and respectfully said, "Director."

    In fact, my heart is already secretly sneaking. I always feel that I have heard a lot of valuable inside information, and I can go everywhere. Now!

    Diane went to his office chair.

    The face that has been silent, carefully found, will see that he has some red and uncomfortable face.

    Gu Yu gritted his teeth.

    Try to make yourself calm and calm.

    Anyway, she did not talk nonsense.

    That night she refused to become somewhat unusual under the drugs, but it felt really true.

    The first time was not very smooth. After a few times, she waited at least for such a strong drug and waited for a deep satisfaction.

    Satisfied...

    She tightened her lips and felt that she should not think about it.

    Because of a lot of pictures, in fact, she does not want to recall, because a memory, I will think of it, think of it, will be owed to the whole body, I would like to divorce Diane, I really want to make up for it.

    Sighed slightly.

    She remained silent and drank coffee.

    Lu Wenli has already found an excuse to leave at the moment.

    Diane’s assistant has been standing in front of Diane, respectfully standing, and then listening to some of the things that Diane confessed.

    After the second moment of embarrassment and shame, Diane has recovered his calmness and stability. Even if nothing can be seen, the whole person will not feel that he is missing something. Instead, Or as a normal person, seriously accounted for the relevant matters at work.

    Listening to the voice of Diane, he probably won't appear in the company for a long time, so many jobs and communication are handed over to other people he thinks can be trusted.

    So nearly 20 minutes, Diane seems to be finished.

    The assistant first walked out of the office.

    The ancient 歆 also eats enough, leaning on the sofa, doing nothing to play with the phone to pass the time.

    "Ancient." Diane suddenly spoke.

    "Yeah." Gu Yan said while playing the phone.

    "I have finished my work, let's go."

    "Oh." Gu Yan put his mobile phone in his bag, got up and walked toward Diane, and then bent naturally to support his arm.

    Diane remained silent and vaguely felt that the body was also somewhat uncomfortable.