41-50

return
The forty-first chapter Fengyunqi (14) was put together!
Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
word:Biginsmall
Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter
Into the books
    After seeing the South, I went back to the hotel. [Look at the latest chapter of the book, please go to the cotton candy novel network www.mianhuatang.la]

    He stood in front of the hotel's floor-to-ceiling windows, although he had already thought of a rescue method that could be a little bit breakthrough, but after all, he could not sit still.

    There is not much time, and at this moment it is a crucial moment!

    He had to save the land and solve his cousin's worries.

    No matter how wise and sane, I know more about the current situation, because there will be some distraction in the long stretch, absolutely inevitable!

    He meditates.

    Thinking about it, I want to give something to the South.

    The meaning of Nanzhi’s reply to him is very clear. She and Nanzhixuan’s feelings are not good, and Nanzhixun’s long love from the south has always been superior, and Nanzhi’s sudden sudden or sudden let her It is a bit abrupt to do things to help the South.

    His idea at that time was very simple. Among the many people he knew, apart from the second cousin, it was also the sorrow of the South and the scent of the South, and Lu Manman had helped the South, and the South was impossible. I will refuse, but I have to say that it is a bit difficult for Nanzhi to find Nanxun to help her. In fact, if you are not smart enough, if you can be smart enough, you may find something.

    He was silent, silent, looking at the scenery of the emperor outside the French window.

    Thinking about something like this, trying to make myself think about something, my mind suddenly remembered the call that Gu Yu had given him last night.

    When Gu Yu did not know anything, he began to worry about the long-term safety of the land.

    His eyes suddenly tightened.

    At that moment, I quickly took out my mobile phone and watched the news.

    He remembers that Gu Yu said that his cousin and the granddaughter of the emperor were dating and made headlines. !

    Yesterday's headline news is still hot today.

    Probably too hot, so let the netizens keep catching!

    He clicked on the news, and he was not interested in commenting on countless comments in a short period of time. He looked at the news at least, watching a piece of Zhang, HD, a close photo of his cousin and the granddaughter Qin Zhengwen.

    Qin Zhengwen, the granddaughter of the commander, the Royal Orthodox College.

    Who is it, it should be polite.

    When Ang Ling took the opportunity, he called Nanzhi.

    Connect the phone over there.

    The first sentence of Diane is, "Is it convenient to answer the phone?"

    "Convenient, I am not so fast, I am still thinking about how to see Nanzhixun, she is not a good person to deal with." .

    If it is not time-critical, Diane should not be so urging her.

    Diane said, "No, I just thought of a slightly better method, which can be used for your reference."

    South Emei, "You said."