11-20

Chapter eleven joint meter (three) buried traps
Lu's Building.

in the afternoon.

Zhang Wei appeared in the Lu's meeting room with Jiang Xiaoshi.

Lu Manman and General Manager Yue Nan talked about the endorsement contract.

Jiang Xiaoli with a pair of big sunglasses, the private star is much thinner than the mirror, it seems too too boney to feel that it is not in line with the current aesthetic, so the overall Jiang Xiaopi is not considered to be a country Allure, and will be 40 years old, there is also a fine line at close range.

Jiang Xiaoshi has been sobbing at the moment, seems to want to get sympathy, the eyes under the sunglasses have already been crying.

"The fact that things have developed to this point is not what we think, but we have to say that we are a profitable company. Today, because of Miss Jiang’s news, we have been implicated in Lu’s, according to Article 6 of the contract It is expressly stipulated that if Party B affects the interests of Party A due to personal reasons such as negative news, Party A may unilaterally terminate the endorsement contract and not give any liquidated damages. At the same time, it will compensate according to the negative social effects brought by Party B's news. "Yue Nan has one word and one sentence.

Jiang Xiaopei cried even more.

Zhang Wei said at the broker's point of view at the moment, "We also know that the situation of small pity has brought certain influence to your company. We are willing to terminate the cooperation with your company, but the pity endorsement Lu's for so many years, regardless of any advertising. Or commercial activities are on time and on time, and the degree of cooperation is extremely high. Please also look at your company's cooperation for many years, try not to pursue personal compensation for small pity."

"In this case, we need to pass the board of directors to decide whether Miss Jiang will face the lawsuit in the end." Yue Nan straightforward.

Jiang Xiaoshi has been sobbing, crying all the time, looks pitiful.

Yue Nanwei sighed. "No one wants this to happen. We have been working very well with Miss Jiang. Otherwise, we will not sign another three-year contract. Now the board of directors has paid attention to this matter. We There is nothing to do, and I hope that Miss Jiang is mentally prepared."

"I, I only had a fire last time because the assistant did something wrong. I usually treat them very well. I don't even know why it was suddenly exposed..." Jiang Xiaofu cried.

Lu Mann looked at her like this, watching Zhang Wei, hidden, and smiling.

It should be, very cool.

Lu said openly, "Let you come over and talk about the termination of Miss Jiang's contract. As for the need for compensation, we will inform you later. In addition, can you let Miss Jiang avoid it first, we have something separate from Mr. Zhang. I want to talk."

Ginger had a small pity, and at this time there was indeed no capital that was so arrogant, and he had to leave silently from the conference room.

Lu Man looked at the direction of Jiang Xiaoli, and said straightforwardly, "Jiang Xiaoli’s affairs have a great impact on our company. I don’t think I need to say more about Mr. Zhang. I have considered it for a long time, even though it’s for you. The artist is very disappointed, but still wants to continue to work with you."

"Of course." Zhang Wei quickly promised, "If Luke can still believe us, I am definitely one hundred willing to cooperate with you."

"But Mr. Zhang, I think when we face this matter, Lu will be somewhat aggrieved. I will be willing to give you another chance. You should also show some sincerity." Lu Man bluntly said, "The artist knows the bottom." In the case, I think you know better than us. If you want to ruin each other's cooperation, I think you will be careful."