The Cyborg's Deception

"My pleasure!" Silver replied, smiling.
After eating, Silver took You and Jim to his place.
"I'm sorry for the mess, Jimbo, (N/N)! It's been a while since I cleaned! I was really busy." Silver said, as he did a sorry face.
You smiled, as Silver walked away and signalled Jim and You two follow him. And so you did.
He went to his garage. It had tons of mini boats in it, and a lot of tools and stuff.
"Uh... Silver.. I'm sorry, but there's no... ...uh... Ship here..." Jim said, as he looked around.
"Haha... Silly you." Silver said, as he walked towards a wooden table.
There was this object covered by a red towel.
He took the towel out of the way, revealing a green button.
He pushed it, then these robotic arms from the wall grabbed the mini boats out of the way.
The floor Shaked, then there was this throne that appeared in front of you three.
Silver sat on it, then signalled you and Jim once again to follow him. You and Jim sat on the arms of the chair, then a part of the ceiling got off, and the chair you three were sitting on floated up to the sky. You went through the hole in the ceiling, then the chair continued to float. There was this floating template in the sky. The chair stopped there, as you three got off. You witnessed a huge ship on the middle of the place.
You let out a little "Woah!"
You, Jim and Silver then got on the ship.
"Well, here it is!" Silver said, as he added "Who's gonna fly this?"
You and Jim looked at each other, not sure who's gonna drive.
"Alright fine.. I will." Silver said, smiling.
"Thanks Silver. You're such a huge help to us." You said, smiling.
Silver bowed a little, then he grabbed on the steering wheel.
A minute later, the Ship floated in the air, then Silver started driving.
Surprisingly, there was an 'Auto Drive' button on the ship as well. Silver clicked on it so that he could get some sleep.

The Secret

You went to your room, thinking of your adventure.
"I can't believe it! We're gonna have the legendary red ruby! And Oh my gosh! We're going to AQUA PLANET!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!?" You whispered to yourself.
You then decided to go to Jim's room because you were bored. Really. Bored...
You walked down the hallways, then you saw Silver step in Jim's room.
You were curious on what was up, so you listened to their conversation.
As Silver closed the door, you rushed to his room. You put one ear on the door, and you could here these words.

Jim: "Oh. Hey Silver"

Silver: "Hey Jimbo. What's up?"

Jim: "Nothin much."

Silver: "Oh. Ok. Look.. Can I tell you a secret?"

Jim: "Yeah. Sure.. what is it??"

Silver: "Well.. Uh.... I've always wanted the red ruby myself."

You put one eyebrow up, confused on what was going on.

Jim: "So?"

Silver: "What about you? I remember you told me that you also wanted it!"

Jim stopped for a while, then he replied with a "Yeah."

Silver: "If you help me get the treasure, we could sell it and will become rich as kings!" Silver whispered to Jim..

You widened your eyes for a moment, then you heard Jim saying "Ok... Deal..."
You were shocked. Really. Shocked. You Didn't expect Jim to agree on the deal offered by Silver.
You didn't want to reveal that you knew the secret, so you kept it a secret and decided to tell Jim when it was time.