An Urgent Opportunity

"Our boss wants us to go to the legendary, Aqua Planet!"
You coughed because of shock.
It was a really bad timing when you were drinking some purp juice.
"REALLY!?" You exclaimed, with a really huge smile on your face.
"You, me, on a trip like TO AQUA PLANET? THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!" You shouted, shaking Jim.
"Calm down, calm down! And yes, we are going!" He replied, calming you down by patting your shoulder.
"Why though? I.. I mean, not that I don't wanna go or somethin." You said, curiously.
"He gave me an assignment. A tough one, I must say. We have to bring back the legendary red ruby, hidden in the sea below. In the deepest part of the ocean. On a place they call--"
He was cut by you, as you said "The ruins of no return."
You and Jim looked at each other, smiling.
"Well, we better pack up! We will be leaving the day after tomorrow." Jim said, as he got up off the chair.
"On it!" You replied, following him.
"I'll use my savings for the ship." You said, as you went upstairs with Jim.
"What!? Oh no no, no need to! The big boss already took care of  everything." He replied, smiling.
"Woah.. I- I mean.. That's great!" You shrugged, giving Jim a smile.
You and Jim told Sarah immediately. Unsurprisingly, she was worried for the both of you, because of how Jim nearly died, risking his life for the crew, although, after multiple times of reassuring her that the both of you will be safe, she eventually said yes.
You and Jim started to pack.
You remember accidentally spilling toothpaste all over Jim's shirt, and burst out laughing. He grabbed a bit of it, and spread It all over your clothes as well.
You and Jim laughed uncontrollably. It ended out as a little toothpaste fight.
You and Jim got all of the things that's needed for the journey. No words can describe how thankful you are, given the fact that another opportunity has landed right in front of your eyes.