Chapter 12

🐶's thoughts___

There's been so many things going on, I couldn't get to sleep. When something happens, I often want to be alone. Making sure that I don't wake anyone up, I slowly head to the living room, and there I hear someone talking. Jihoon-hyung and Seokmin-ah must be having a late night snack again. That's what I thought, and was about to go back to my room, but then.

『..._____I__, 』

I heard, Y/N's voice. I know it's a bad thing, but I listened closely... She's talking to, Chanie.

『I'm going to put a mask on. In front of people other than you three... Isn't that amazing?』

...A mask? The three? By putting a mask on, does she mean she's going to fake herself. The three is, the maknae line...?

I don't understand anything and my heart hurts for some reason. I want to apologize to Y/N but, there'a a thick wall in between us. The two of their voices, get smaller and smaller. Chanie said in a voice that's about to disappear, Noona... There is no reply from Y/N... This uneasiness that I don't understand runs over me ... But I can't, break this wall.

_____..., Noona, you're too defenceless.

Clearly, accurately, that's what Chanie said. My heart jumps a beat.

『Chanie, ...?』

Y/N's voice sweeter than usual, a voice that whispers.

I can guess, what's going to happen after this... I am weak. I don't, have the courage or the right, to cut in between the two. I opened the door a little bit, and peeked inside.

Y/N was sitting on the couch, and right in front of her Chanie was looking up towards Y/N. Chanie wrapped Y/N's face with his hands, and was looking straight at Y/N.

『Hm, I'm going to sleep, ...』

「If you sleep I'm going to kiss you」

『...no, ...that's for after we start dating... well, it's not for sure yet, ...』

「...Can I?」

『No...』

「For a second」

『A kiss is still a kiss』

「...What about on the cheek?」

『No, ...』

「...Well then I will endure it」

『haha...Chanie good boy』

「...Again you're treating me like a younger person...」

『You are younger...I'm tired』

How many days has it been, since I've seen Y/N talking properly like this. I didn't know they have such soft conversations, I wonder if Chanie,

likes Y/N.

「Noona, don't sleep here」

『..., 』

「Ahh, we didn't even watch the movie..., 」

Chanie said and sighed.

「...Goodnight, 」

Chanie patted Y/N's head, and laid her down. The way he touches and looks at her with love like a fragile object, made me look even closer.

「...Hyung, how long are you going to be watching for」

「Wha, 」

「Eaves dropping and peeking, that's not a very good hobby」