Part 2

A/N- EWWWW so last part was cringy af sorry bout that. Maybe this one is better??
A Month Later
Ellies POV
I heard the time going off on my phone but I didn't want to listen to it. I took a deep breath and flipped over the test.
Positive
I'm pregnant. With Nick's baby. It could only be his. There's no way. It was only one night. No.
Before I could process it, I was already in my car driving to Gibbs's. I couldn't go see Nick. I couldn't go home. It wasn't very late. I was sure he'd be up.
I parked my car and walked in his house and straight down to the basement. "Bishop?" He said, looking up towards the stairs. I was crying and I knew it. "Bishop, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head as I walked closer to him. He pulled me into a hug. It was unlike Gibbs, but he did it whenever a team member needed it. I just stood there in his arms, crying. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to tell him, but I had to. I slowly got the strength to pull away from the hug. "Ellie, are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head and opened my mouth to speak. "I-I'm pregnant," I stammered, unable to say anything else. I was still processing it myself. "Let's go upstairs," he said. We walked up to his living room and we sat on the couch. "When did you find out?" He asked. "I just took a test a little while ago," I explained. "Bishop, you're gonna be alright. I gotta put you on desk duty, and we have to tell the director. But you're gonna be okay," he comforted me. "What about the father?" He asked. "Uh, he doesn't know anything yet," I said. He nodded in understanding. "I think I'm gonna go back home now," I said, standing up. He hugged me again. "Be careful, Bishop," he said. "I will," i replied, walking out the door.
I got home and tried to think about how I would break the news to Nick. There's no way he's going to react very well. God, we aren't even together. I guess I could either text him now and say we need to talk or I can wait a while. Maybe the sooner he finds out, the better.
EB- Hey
NT- What's up?
EB- I cant just text you to text you?
NT- Not when it's almost midnight. What's wrong?
EB- Can you come to my house? I need to talk to you
NT- Yeah, ill be there in a few minutes
I sighed. No turning back now.
A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. "Ellie, are you alright?" He asked worriedly. "I- no," I said quietly. He hugged me. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I brought him inside and he sat down on the couch. "Nick, I'm really sorry. I-I'm pregnant," I said, staring at the ground. I felt him stand up and guide my chin up so I was looking in his eyes. Then he kissed me. "Ellie, I'm happy about that," he said softly when we pulled apart. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll stay with you, don't worry. You won't do this alone," he said. That made me smile. "It's our baby, not just yours," he said to me.
Our baby