1. twinklysuga  asked for 8 and 24.

Rap line or vocal line?

I'm definitely going with the rap line bcoz of the bitchy attitude I have, not bcoz rap line's a bitch but I like shade throwing and dissing. Cypher 4 is my anthem. 😛

What BTS song is the most underrated?

I think "if I ruled the world". There are many but I'd like to talk specially about this one bcoz I never find people talking about it or listening to it. I like this song a lot but I think not many army knows this song even exists.

2. Daddychimin asked for 22 and 29.

Favourite BT21 character?

I like them all but I can't buy all of them at once. So if I'll ever be able to buy one, I'd choose SHOOKY. I want a collection of them all but my parents don't like BTS 😶.

Which member you'd spend a whole day with?

Namjoon 🤭

3. sTAEgma_nikki asked for 12 and 30.

Favourite photo of Taehyung.

Why? Bcoz this was the picture the website had in the cast description for him

Why? Bcoz this was the picture the website had in the cast description for him. I was watching hwarang and I was like "this skinny bitch is Hella cute. Who the fuck is he?", That's how I fell into the BTS black hole. Tae was the first person I could differentiate amongst all 7 members.

How has BTS changed your life?

So my boyfriend cheated on me and I was crying thinking about how imperfect I am and all those negative thoughts. Then later I was just scrolling through my YouTube when I found a lyrics video of 21st century girls. I want not even an army at that point of my life, I just like few of their songs and didn't even know much about them. After listening to that song I was like "Fuck that asshole I gotta find out who these Korean boys are." It was like I wanted to focus on other things in life but these random lines from blood sweat and tears keep on coming in my mind again and again. Rn I'm that kinda person who's observed with herself and doesn't give a shit about what others talk about me.

I graduated my highschool last year and I'm that kinda child who just wonna sleep and throw away my books but THAT PIED PIPER SLAPPED ME EVERYTIME SAYING BITCH GET UP AND STUDY. So I passed with 78%.

Then comes my 3rd breakup bcoz another asshole cheated on my but I'm a bitch myself so I asked my frnds to help me and we dragged him down and listened to epiphany smocking our imaginary cigarettes bcoz we don't do smoking or drinking.