"Or there are two people fucking in there but took the light off so they wouldn't have to do it later." Caleb smirked once another scowl curled the corners of my lips.

"Now that I think about it... it's kind of sick that you're thinking of a little girl in bed." Caleb commented a few seconds later.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape before I punched his arm. "You're sick! And hey, I'm not the one thinking about people doing it." I added before sticking my tongue out immaturely.

"Come to think of it..." Caleb trailed off, ignoring my comment. "You did seem pretty cosy with Annie earlier..."

"Caleb!" I exclaimed, growing extremely uncomfortable at the thought. "That's horrible. Stop."

He chuckled at my discomfort before getting up from his seat. "Fine, but I'm bored. Let's go."

"Home?" I asked, collecting my garbage and getting up after him.

"No. To do something fun."

My curiosity spiked up as I got into the passenger seat of the car and shut the door. Caleb didn't even wait for me to turn and reach for my seatbelt before he was zooming further away from the peaceful place we were sitting in moments ago.

"We're not... doing anything illegal right? Because-"

"No." Caleb interrupted, harshly turning onto a busy road and narrowly missing a car that was now beeping at us.

"Who the hell gave you your license?!" I exclaimed, grasping onto the dashboard in front of me with wide eyes.

"As long as I can get to and from a destination without dying, my driving is fine." Caleb responded.

I scoffed before turning towards my window. "We haven't died yet." I muttered under my breath.

"You're not that far away, I can hear you."

I turned to find him giving me a flat look and I grinned in response before the digital blue numbers caught my eye. "Are we allowed to be out at this time? It's almost 11PM."

"He's probably still at his house. He won't notice anything."

"What if he isn't?! I don't want to get in trouble again!" I panicked.

"Calm down. We won't get into trouble." He snapped, coming to a stop in front of a small looking shack with the name 'Rosie's' flickering back at me in pink neon letters.

Caleb pushed the heavy wooden door open and I trailed in after him, still unsure of what to expect. As soon as I entered, the smell of rusty cigarettes and the low murmur of voices hit my senses like a gush of cold wind.

Caleb continued walking until he reached the wooden bar on the right side of the shack, and he took a seat on one of the round leather stools that were tucked below it. "Where is she?"

The skinny bartender behind the table popped a bottle of beer open and slid it over to Caleb's side. "In the back getting more beer. It's not like you to be here on a Monday."

"When life gives you lemons..." Caleb trailed off, bringing the brown bottle to his lips.

The bartender started laughing at his response, his skin crinkling in the areas where he had facial piercings more than anywhere else. "You never did make any sense mate. Even after we took you under our wing back in Luton."

A ghost of a smile appeared on Caleb's lips before he took another sip from the bottle. The bartender finally turned his gaze towards me. "And who are you?"

"I... uh, me? I'm, I-"

"Her name's Ella." Caleb responded for me, rolling his eyes.

I turned to glare at him. "I was getting to that."