Twenty Two.

^^^ Baaaaaaaaaaby boy, I missed that perfect face, hair and jawline *tongue emoji* ^^^

Chapter Twenty Two –

Caleb was in Michigan. On Dylan's doormat that said 'welcome'. In front of me.

"Wh- How did you find me?" I asked, still not believing the sight before my eyes.

"Don't bother talking. I'll be asking the questions right now. Why the fuck did you leave me, Ella?" He growled, his voice growing louder.

My eyes grew wider – this time in embarrassment as an elderly couple that was walking past Dylan's home stared at the both of us in curiosity. "Why don't you come in so we can talk?" I murmured, trying to calm him down.

"I'm not stepping foot in this house. What the hell do they have security cameras for? And in the most obvious place as well? I spotted it as soon as that stupid cab driver that wouldn't shut the fuck up about his jar collection at home dropped me off." He was clearly extra agitated from the bonding session he had just experienced, making me stifle a laugh. I missed this boy so much.

So much so that I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist before crashing my lips onto his. He caught me within an instant and began to kiss back – before pulling away slightly. "Just because I'm kissing you, doesn't mean I'm done telling you off. I just haven't done it in a while so I'm making up for lost time." He smirked slightly with his eyes still narrowed in anger, before pulling me back in to continue the kiss.

"Whoa, shit. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the make-out session that's happening on my doorstep but my mom wants the door closed before any bugs fly in." Dylan spoke up from behind me, making me pull away from Caleb and awkwardly try to unwrap myself from him.

Caleb kept his grip tight before glaring at Dylan and shutting the front door in his face – leaving the pair of us outside. "Caleb!" I exclaimed.

"What? He's being a cock block." He frowned, as if my shock was a foreign thing to him.

Dylan opened the door a moment later, glaring back at Caleb. "Not cool, dude."

"Your entire existence isn't cool mate. Close the door, I have a girlfriend to kiss." His tone was snippy and on edge, and I sighed in Caleb's arms. These two in the same room were going to be a handful.

"Let's just go inside." I suggested, looking at the both of them while still trying to climb out of the death grip Caleb had me in.

Both of them spoke up at the same time. Caleb scowled, "I'm not going in there." Just as Dylan frowned in disgust, "I'm not letting him in here."

I sighed in irritation. "Fine. Then I'm leaving." I spoke up, finally managing to jump off of Caleb's waist and making my way towards the gate.

"Ella? Where are you going? I've just made – oh, hello. I don't believe we've met before?" Amy spoke up, making me turn around to find her staring up at Caleb's tall frame in caution.

"I'm her boyfriend." Caleb answered shortly, pointing back towards me.

"Right, and do you have a name or are you just going to stand there looking broody or morning?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at him while placing a hand on her hip.

"Caleb Hunter, ma'am." He muttered, looking down at his boots.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. What the hell? Was Caleb being nice to someone?

"Well Caleb. Why don't you come inside and have some breakfast with Ella and Dylan." Her tone made sure that he knew it wasn't a question, and she – as well as myself – waited for his response.