They knocked out our pack doctor and put the entire pack in danger. And my alpha instinct was rising more and more. 'Like it's supposed to, they just tick off that inner alpha in us.' They did, and the instinct to dominate and protect became more vivid then ever in front of them.

I heard Isabella cock her gun back as a used bullet hit the ground as Isabella's cobalt blue-silver swirled eyes kept the massive beasts in sight. Their black eyes bore into mine as I licked my chops in wait to tear into them and bleed them dry for what they had done.

They spread their legs out as the muscle within strained as I growled. It emitted in a low form as they roared in anger before springing forward at us teeth bared and claws outstretched prepared to rip into us. Claws slicing through clothes and flesh that got in their way.

As Isabella dodged I sprung forward meeting the male in battle. My bodyweight tossed him back into the bed near Storm and he snarled at him and lunged. I leaped up and grabbed him by the neck and hung on for dear life until my back legs touched the ground.

And then I yanked him putting all my strength into it. He fell as I leapt a top my teeth sinking into his shoulders. He bit me making me let go as I leaped up and my jaws snapped with a big snap centimeters from his face as he readied himself once more.

I did to and we clashed again claws raking and fangs snapping. Isabella fired a few shots at the female who ducked and grabbed a bed rail. It bent under the pressure as she snarled and roared at her salvia flying everywhere as Isabella put a new clip in.

She looked at me and I nodded before barking furiously to catch the females attention. Just as she looked over Isabella ran out and fired shots into her torso and she roared in agony as the male flew at me and I bit the scruff of his neck and shook viciously.

He kicked me trying to get me off as I ripped chunks of fur and skin out and spit them out as my claws dug into his side. And then he slid slammed me into a wall and I yelped as he went at Isabella but I struck again near the bloody mess of where his tail was.

He howled in agony as I ducked his claws before snapping some fingers off as the female stood up on the bed ripping bullets out as she roared in anger. I snarled loudly my canines bared and every strand of fur on my body on end.

The male came at me and I side checked him with my weight as he crashed and I struck again. He kicked my claws raking into the underside of my belly as I yelped and then tore a huge chunk of skin off as the female ran at Isabella.

More shots rang out. But at this point, gunshots weren't deafening to me anymore. But to them. . . they couldn't stand it. Each loud bang they winced in and shook their heads furiously at the loud bangs while I stood tall and proud unfazed by the loud noises.

All the time around Isabella practically had me immune to the gunshots, but they weren't. And Isabella was using that to her advantage. She didn't even shoot her sometimes. The pack doctor was defiantly going to have to be doing a remodel of the pack infirmary and move it for a bit.

But that was the least of our concerns at the moment. The female came charging at Isabella who fired and ran before she pounced on Isabella jaws flaring as she trapped Isabella with her grip. It was doubtful Lucian sent them here to kill Isabella. After all Isabella would be of use to him.

But she lost the eye of that. She went to tear out Isabella's throat, but Isabella caught her jaws right in time and held her back. The male clawed me as instinct burned. 'Kill her, rip her apart for touching our mate.' And then a huge surge of power went through me.

Adrenaline spiked as Isabella kicked the female again and again. I tossed the male off and ran at the female. Any logical thinking was tossed out and I ran on pure instinct to protect Isabella as I crashed into the female who yelped as the male steadied himself.

I'd give it to the female she fought hard and strong, but her rage was nothing to mine. Her going after Isabella dumped fuel into the fire making it an inferno as I bared teeth at her as she struggled underneath me trying to get out from me and attack.

And then she knew at that moment that her time was up and she did the wrong thing. 'Didn't listen to Lucian and now it is going to cost the stupid wolf her life.' I snarled as she whimpered as a way of begging for her life, but I didn't care, not even the male's anguished roar made me care.

I tore her throat clean out blood seeping into my mouth and staining her coat as the life drained from her eyes as I snarled. The male wolf roared in anguish and I heard him closing in on me as I turned around to face him.

And then he had a bullet hole in his head and he fell to the floor with a loud thump. I looked at Isabella as I shifted back and got dressed. "And they're dead." I commented and Isabella nodded as we got up and I gave her a hug.

"Thanks for that back there." Isabella said and I nodded at that as we looked at the mutated werewolves reverting back to human form. "Good riddance." Isabella said and I nodded at that. And it seemed life got a bit easier for that moment.

"What the hell is going on? Where the hell am I?" Storm asked.

1748. I give no answers! Until next time marshy marshmallows!

 I give no answers! Until next time marshy marshmallows!