2. Break up

After 20 minutes someone knocked on the door. Of course that ''someone'' was no one other than Jimin. He shouted worriedly for me to open the door. I didn't dare to say anything and kept quiet. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud. I looked up and saw him holding his arm in pain. He just kicked the door. He sat beside me on the cold floor with tears in his eyes.
"Y/n let me explain! Please..."he begged, tears falling out of his eyes.
"No, Jimin! I gave you everything, all my love, my time, mt cuddles. I was always there when you were sad and I helped you with everything! Why did you ruin everything? Wasn't I enough for you?"
Jimin started crying even harder.
"Y/n, I love you. Please let me explain!"
"You don't have to explain anything to me! Go to your slut and continue what you were doing !"
"But..."

I stood up and took my luggage which was lying on the bed.
"Oh and I forget to tell you...we are over and I don't want to see your face ever again!"
I stormed out of the room, going to the front door. Before I could put my hand on the door handle, Jimin held my wrist stopping me from going any further.
"Please, don't leave me."He looked straight in my eyes.
"Don't touch me!''I said trying to got out of his grip. After a few seconds I managed to do escape, looked at his face for a last time and left him. I was walking to my second house, which was the one I have lived before being in a relationship with Jimin. My parents are living in the USA because of bussiness. They still send me money and video call almost every day.
I finally reached my house and opened the door. I went to my room and unpacked all my clothes and supplies. After one hour I was ready and sat on the bed. I started crying again. I couldn't get him out of my mind. The way he was kissing with that girl, the way he was lying to me all this time. Was our relationship, our kisses, everything a lie?

All those flashbacks replied in my mind making me close my eyes from tiredness, making me drift off to Dreamland.