Haz, we're not doing this now. c'mon, please just pretend to be doing work. Humour me? -L xx

I sighed and locked my phone, slipping it back in my pocket, before looking up and nodding at Louis. He smiled gratefully as I pulled out a blank piece of paper, doodling things like 'Louis + Harry = Forever' in stupid love hearts, 'Mr & Mr Tomlinson-Styles' and 'Larry Stylinson' my combination of our names, the entire time, a stupid, goofy grin plastered on my face. I'll admit, I've imagined mine and Louis' wedding enough times, but I still haven't decided whether I want his name or if I want him to take mine. Or maybe we could just take the name of the one who proposes first, but seeing as I'm planning on proposing to him, not anytime soon but yeah, I guess I'd want him to take mine. I still haven't told him that I want to get married to him, he'd probably get freaked out and bail on me, and I couldn't handle that.

"alright class, hand your papers in at the desk, and you may leave" I heard Louis' voice ring out across the room, as my head shot up, my eyes probably suspiciously wide. I have to hand in the page with my doodles of fucking 'Mr & Mr Tomlinson-Styles' on it. Swell. I crinkled up the paper, and shoved in my bag, and tried to sneak out of the room, without meeting Louis' eyes. Just as I had reached the door "Harry" he called. Even then, my heart thumped unevenly in my chest, hearing my name leave his lips "your notes please" he held his hand out expectantly, I sighed and rummaged through my bag, depositing the crinkled sheet and almost bolting out the door.

I pulled out my phone and opened a new message to Lou

I'm sorry. I hope I haven't just ruined everything -H xx

I was extremely nervous to have Louis see my page. Now he knows I think about us getting married, and I'm pretty sure he could never feel that way, I'm really worried he'll just think I'm some immature child, daydreaming about his boyfriend, and he'll leave me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, but not the usual butterflies he makes me feel. The usual butterflies I feel with him, are of joy and love, these are filling me with dread and nerves, and I hate these butterflies. I just want my boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?

My phone was deposited into my pocket when he hadn't replied after 3 minutes, and I trudged off to last class, feeling like I just want to curl up and die to be honest. But luckily, last period today was sport, meaning I had Li, meaning if I didn't wanna do sport, I didn't have to. I walked straight out onto the oval, passing the change rooms without a second look. Making my way down to Liam, I passed him and slumped down on the grass next to him without a word. He raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat "Uhhh, hey Haz, what's up mate?" I grunted at him and collapsed back onto the ground. I ran my hands down my face in frustration, stopping when they covered my entire face "I've completely screwed everything up with Lou. I kind of handed in a piece of paper that had 'Mr & Mr Tomlinson-Styles' written all over it, so now he knows that I want to marry him" I paused awkwardly, looking at Liam uncertainly, but he just nodded encouragingly so I continued "and he's gonna freak out and break up with me" I finished by groaning again.

Liam chuckled amusedly and shook his head at me "Mate, trust me, you did not screw anything up" he chuckled again and walked off towards where the rest of the students were gathering. They've learned to not come near me when I'm freaking out about anything, I don't know how they can tell, but I guess they are my friends so they have some way of telling. I felt my phone vibrate against my leg, making me jump. That's probably Louis' message telling me how young and stupid I am and how he never wants to see me ever again.

I sighed shakily, and unlocked my phone, opening it up to the message, which of course, was from Louis

Why the fuck would you have ruined anything? That potentially just made me the happiest man on the earth. I love you <3 and on a completely unrelated note, wanna go on a date tonight?? (obviously) my treat :) -L xx

 omfg seriously?!? Holy fuck I was so worried you'd break up with me. And yeah, I'd love to :) And I love you too boo -H xx

I smiled to myself, literally bursting with happiness that the idea of us being married made him the happiest man on earth. Right now, I literally feel like I'm walking on air. I shot up from the ground and skipped over to the class, throwing my arms around Zayn and kissing him sloppily on the cheek, grinning like a maniac. Zayn made a disgusted sound and pulled away from me with a questioning look in his eyes "What they fuck is wrong with you Harry?" the class just chuckled as all eyes remained on us. I grabbed Zayn's shoulders and shook them viciously whilst screaming "He doesn't hate me Zayn! Aaaaaaaaaand he said he loved me!" Every time I say that, I still feel extremely giddy, knowing that LOUIS loves ME. Of all people.

Ed, a little red head in our class, spoke up "Are we missing something here?" and the class chuckled lightly. Zayn just shrugged with a resigned expression on his face, drawing a few more giggles from our friends, as Liam answered "Harry was freaking out cause he was worried he'd screwed things up with his boyfriend, who happens to be my room mate, but he didn't and I'm guessing Lou has just told him that he hasn't" and the class aww'ed at my excitedness, while I rolled my eyes at Liam, talking about me like I'm not here, pffft. Well, I'm kinda not here. I'm on fucking cloud nine, wait no, I'm in the drama space. Cause that's where Lou is, so that's where my happiness is.

***

The rest of the day passed relatively quickly, getting through last class in a daze, and still in a daze until 6:30 when Lou was picking me up for our date "Hey love" he said lowly before pulling me into him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, my arms automatically wrapping themselves around his waist, pulling his body even closer to mine. I felt dizzy as I inhaled his scent, making my head swarm with thoughts of how one person can be so perfect, and love me. "Hi babe" I whispered back and nuzzled my head into his neck "I missed you" I mumbled against his collar bone. I heard his musical chuckle, and felt his chest shake under my face "I saw you like 4 hours ago Haz" and I groaned and shook my head "Yeah, but I wasn't even allowed to touch you, let alone kiss you like I so badly wanted to" and he laughed again, sending vibrations through my body.

He bought his head down to mine "Well, you could always kiss me now" he nudged his nose against mine playfully and my heart flourished at the action "you know what? I might just do that" I mumbled as I bought my lips to his, pressing gently but passionately. We kept it short and sweet, but the passion was there, like always. We pulled away as I mumbled a breathless "I love you" and he smiled gently and pecked me on the lips quickly "I love you too. Now come on, let's go" I nodded and let him lead out of my apartment building towards his car, making sure to let go of my waist as we crossed the street, afraid of prying eyes.

I know it's essential, but every time he lets go of me, I feel my heart drop, and crack slightly. I respect and care about him too much to ask him that we come out together, because I need to finish school, then we can do whatever we want, but I want him now. I want to show the world how much I love him. In class, it's getting difficult to even look at him without wanting to go up and kiss him senseless, but I can't. if only I could.