Just for tonight (Mabekah fanfic)

Matt's POV

Damn it was I late super late I thought as I ran down the hallway to my locker. That's when I saw her long flawless blonde hair, crystal clear blue eyes, and those plump pink lips that any boy would want to kiss she was just standing there by my locker waiting for me. I reach her and stare for a few moments wondering what she might want from me. She looked up at me blue eyes meeting mine and I gave her a small smile. "Matt, hi.", she said with a tiny smile. I nodded at her in acknowledgement it's not like we were friends or anything I mean I killed her brother. "So do you know what mini-golf is?", she asks nervously. I looked at her "You've never been mini-golfing before?", I answered. She quickly looked away embarassed "So you have?", she asked again and I nodded. She smiled a real smile for once I had to admit that she was atractive. "Umm Can you teach me how to mini-golf?", she questioned twirling a piece of hair around her finger and in that moment I realized she's just a normal girl. An insecure little girl who's just lost even more lost than the rest of us. A confused scared little girl with four over protective brothers that don't let her live a life. "You know what just forget about it ok.", she stated as started to walk away pulling me out of my trance. "Rebekah wait up!', she turned around to face me as I answered her question, "I'd love to teach you meet me by my truck after school.". She turned around and smiled at me before leaving to class. Great now I'm super late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I walked to my truck to see Rebekah standing there bouncing on the balls of her feet like a little kid on Christmas . I was walking with Caroline and Tyler whick kind of sucks considering how I'm always a third wheel around these two. 'Hey what's barbie Klaus doing near your truck?", Caroline questioned. Great on today of all days Caroline decides to pay attention to me really when I'm pratically taking her enemy out on a date. "Umm we're going mini-golfing", I explained. Her eyebrows raised up and she gave me a glare. "So baiscly your taking her out on a date.", she stated. I chuckled and walked away slowly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was a fast learner I'd have to give her that but she scared the hell out of me. "Hey Matt do you think that we could pretend that our friends didn't hate each other and they I didn't try to kill you. Just for tonight?", she asks. I nodded I was having fun. She was sweet, carefree, and I like this side of her. As I drive her home I can't help but admire her she might be a lost little girl but she's amazing. She's strong, beautiful and confused all at once. We arrive to her house and give each other smiles. I want to lean in and kiss her but I'm not sure if I should. Before I knew my lips were on hers nothing said just emotions being put out there. We hear a knock on the cars window and pull away instantly. She blushes and hops out waving at me as I drive away. I smile and pray that Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline won't kill me for having a crush on an original. Well just for tonight right?