eposide 3

rose pov

we all are getting ready for a party which is in Jullian house, another bitch of rosewood. because of them four devils and four bitches, they gave us a challenge to us that we don't go party and we are weird seriously they don't know that mary brother own club in new york, which is our permanent place to visit every Saturday and we don't even have to pay for our drink also . I am wearing a tank top and black skinny jeans and high heels. Maya is wearing red blouses and short jeans and she is wearing boots. jade is wearing a dress which is stuff by lace and ankle length boots and Mary is wearing a collared polo and ripped designed of shorts with flipflop and red leather jacket.

'' let's get ready girls'' Mary said in an excited voice

"Maya were is your car key, " Jade said to her that she will ride car  first and no way last time she rides car, it's my chance to drive, sorry what to say we had only one car

" I am going to ride, last Friday you have a drove, " I said to jade

"You all know the party is near only we can go by walk," Maya groaned while putting her eyeliner, for god shake why everything is near only, can't we got some far place so we can drive also, i think travelling is not in my dictionary only. finally, we all got ready, we all went to our room to carry our purse 

We were heading towards the party, unfortunately, the place is near only

"I am really not in the mood of going to the party," i said them

"we had to go because of their challenge " jade said

"My brother  place is better, and we  can't even meet the club bartender this time," I said to them

And finally, we all reach our destination

When we enter the house, it is a big mansion.Baby by justin beiber is playing on background. like everyone looking like a sober. sound is so loud that I can't hear person who is talking just a meter. The whole rosewood is here. girls are looking so hot. our mouth are open, we four look to each other. our Dress are nothing in front of there clothes all are come from rich family; like they own a fashion biotique. Vodka and many drinks smell have taken over. We enter the house, it's fucking big like I had to earn 100 years to get this house. suddenly someone said our name from behind, why everyone says our name from behind, just to stop our destination. Don't they know that calling from back is not good. stupid people. 

we all four turned back. And there demons came, welcome bitch  now they're going to do drama omg i can't believe you all had come.

"Omg! I can't believe you all are here" Mia said by shocking  drama queen but yeah we can believe you will going to be here. see I told you na. multi-drama queen. Gave them oscar video for negative role.

"Excuse me! We all look like a dead body to you that you can't believe us that we are here... " jade pointing them with the middle finger.

"c'mon we were just asking, didn't we had right to speak" Tina came near us. Really! even  they all don't get write to speak they're going to speak like  a monkry. but they work like a turtle.

"yeah! you had right to speak, but not with us "mary argued with tina

"you all are looking like a joker in poker, a nice joke right " note maggie sarcasm, the dumbest women in rosewood 

"look maggie, you are a joker, one of the best things about you i really like your face its just remind me of my favourite character shin chan "i barked  to her

 "someone is not in right the mood, let's move girls" lilly took them, inside the house

"omg!party still didn't start, their drama been started," Maya said

"We all headed to get a drink, so what you'll want," I ask to them

"I want fruit wine, " Maya said

"Common Maya! We are at a party let get drank today " Mary said in excited

"Ohh! So you all came" we look behind,  the four players were here.

"Ohh! Yes, we came sweetheart, any problem " Mary said them in an angry tone, what everyone thinks that we are an invisible character, we can't believe you all came.......
Seriously LOL

"Are you always an angry mood or seeing a hot boy make you angry? "Michael said to Mary and I can feel they are going to be in a long way

" Oh! Yes seeing hot boy make me angrier, but I can't see any hot boy here, can you Michael find for us pls?"
Mary said pleading eyes

We all laughed and showing the middle finger to them, and we just move. suddenly a voice came from up.

Common guys truth and dare games are going to start someone announced

"So girls, why don't you all join us," Alex said to us

We all headed to the garden area where the game is going on, we all sited together and yeah the bitches are also available here. And the starting game started. Their many people sited together and in middle vodka and shot are kept. We are seriously going to drunk today.

"Let start our game "

______________________________________So what's your review about how story is going, feel free to share your opinion and describe your favourite character thank you!

So what's your review about how story is going, feel free to share your opinion and describe your favourite character thank you!