Chapter seven.

A few days go by, I haven't seen the boys for a few days as they've been busy working in the studio on new Nangers. I honestly cannot wait!

I've had Riley on my mind a lot lately especially ever since he asked to be friends with benefits. I've been binge watching Brooklyn Nine Nine all day although I've watched it a million times I swear, but it's such a good show! I look at the time on my phone, pause the show and walks downstairs to make myself food then I hear a weird noise like someone is in my house. I get a little freaked out but I grab my phone and a knife just in case, I start walking around my house and I text Ryan, Cam and Riley that I heard noise in my house like someone's in my house.

Ryan replies with: "just hide somewhere for now, I'm on my way now".

Cam replies with: "I'm on my way with Ryan right now, see you soon. Just stay calm".

I leave the messages on seen and hide in a small room for now, I hear foot steps and they're getting closer to me. I try so hard not to make a noise as I'm basically freaking out at this point. I then texting the boys "okay if you don't make it in time, I love you all and tell my other friends & my family that I love them". I then hear the other person's phone chime, like why would you have your phone not on silent?! Like you're some dumb ass if you're a serial killer or something because like you give yourself a way. I then hear the foot steps getting even closer, I start tearing up silently in fear. I then hear them walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. Okay what the fuck?! If this person is a serial killer WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR A SHOWER LIKE WHO DOES THAT?! My phone then vibrates as both Ryan and Cam have texted me they're here and I walk out of the room, opening the door quietly. Then seeing the boys as they're being quiet.

"Where is the person?" Ryan says quietly

I point to the bathroom, we all walk up to the bathroom door and open really quietly and slowly, Ryan and Cam walk ahead of me then open the shower curtain and hear an embarrassed scream. Then they see it's Riley, he's covering himself with the shower curtain.

"What the hell guys?! I though you were a serial killer!" Riley says in embarrassment.

"You thought we were serial killers?! More like I did!" I say to him and sigh a little in relief, still feeling my heart racing.

"I let myself in as I have a spare key remember?! I thought you weren't home because you weren't answering your phone. I'm sorry that I scared you like that" He says to me.

I sigh and look at him then say "it's fine, just notify me at least next time. I literally nearly had a panic attack I swear" I say chuckling a little.

Ryan, Cam and I all walk out leaving Riley alone now we know it's him. We all go downstairs and I continue making food then shouting out to them if they want anything as they went to the lounge room.

"Just a coffee please" Ryan shouts out  nicely to me.

"Yes please, me too" Cam shouts out nicely to me.

I make them both coffees and walk over to them with their coffees, they thank me and I walk back to the kitchen grabbing my food and coffee.

A few hours later after the guys and I all binge watching the hell out of Brooklyn Nine Nine, they've gone home but Riley stayed and we decide to stop watching Brooklyn Nine Nine as we want to watch a movie, I scroll through Netflix and I see Fifty shades of grey. I blush a little of course but I really want to watch it.

"OMG FIFTY SHADES OF GREY" Riley says excitedly like a fan boy.

I chuckle at him and say "I didn't realise you were a fan of this movie as well".

"Yeeesss! I sure am! I love all the movies, I don't get how people can hate them. We should totally watch it" He says fan boying then smirks at me.

"Oh my gosh, okay. Sure" I say chuckling and blushing, putting the movie on. I repeat a few lines every now and then. When it gets to the first sex scene I blush and get a little shy but I keep watching it. Then I eventually don't get so shy anymore throughout the whole movie.

(Author's note: Just a quick warning this part gets MA 15 plus, containing sexual content)

When the movie finishes he looks at me smirking, I look back at him smirking. We both are clearly turned on. He then leans in kissing me, I kiss back of course. It then turns into a heated hot make out session, he then grabs my hand and leads me to my room.

"I'm gonna show you my play room" He says mocking the movie, chuckles and smirks following with "even though it's your room but we could have LOTS of fun in there". He winks at me and we go into my room, closing and locking the door. He then grabs my waist pulling me closer kissing me again, I kiss back. It turns into a heated make out session again then he leads me to lay down on the bed, he gets on top kissing me more. He pins my arms above my head, kissing down my neck. I moan quietly but loud enough for him to hear it. He goes back to kissing my lips again.

"Do you.... wanna.... keep going?" He says in between kisses.

I nod and say "yes, like so bad to be honest" I say in between kisses then I smirk.

He kisses down my neck again, then kissing further down kissing down my chest. He then goes down lifting my shirt kissing up my body, then when he gets to my chest he takes my shirt off. I start unbuttoning his pants, then running my hands up his shirt as he kisses my chest again. He then sits up getting me to sit on his lap, I sit on his lap in between his legs facing him. He kisses me again, kissing my neck then leaves a few hickeys down my neck and down my chest, I moan as he does that. He starts taking off my bra whilst I start taking off his shirt. He then kisses my breasts, I moan more I even start moaning his name not wanting him to stop. He gets up taking his jeans and jocks off, he lays me back down and goes down on me, taking off my pants then underwear. He then starts kissing up my thighs then down there, he then starts licking me out. I moan gripping onto his hair, starting to pull on it a little. He then flips me over into the doggy style position, puts on a condom then enters me. I gasp then moan biting my lip, he starts off slowly to tease me. I moan more, he starts going faster and deeper, I moan more starting to moan his name. He picks up the speed more, going more deeper then a little rough too. I moan his name, I swear whilst moaning as I'm enjoying it so much. We then change positions where he's laying down and I get on top.

"Mmmm my turn" I say smirking then start off slow to tease him this time, he also place his hands on my waist to guide me and he's trying to make me go faster as I'm still teasing him as he's whimpering and groaning a little. I speed up, we're both moaning so much. I then get off and we both walk into the shower turning it on and we continue in there. After a while later, we start heavily breathing as we're both close to climaxing.

"I'm... gonna... cum very soon" He says in a husky voice and heavily breathing still going.

"Same here" I say very close and heavily breathing.

A few minutes later we both hit climax, he cums and I have an orgasm. He pulls out taking the condom off and throwing it in the bin, we both then have a shower together cleaning ourselves and everything. After the shower, we continue watching the other two Fifty shades movies.