Chapter six.

I mock the lines of Brooklyn Nine Nine as I'm way past this season, we're watching the very first episode as Cameron hasn't even seen it.

Ryan chuckles at me and says "shhhh Mariah, stop mocking the lines. Cam hasn't seen this".

"Yeah, shhhhh or we'll make you shut up" Riley says smirking and chucking.

I chuckle at both Ryan and Riley, then I say to Riley "maaaateeee make me! I dare ya!" I say jokingly sassily, chucking more.

Riley then covers my mouth, I bite his hand and he pulls away shaking it,

"ouch ya bitch" he says chuckling then follows with "you really like to bite don't you?" He then smirks.

"Name of your sex tape!" I say chuckling and smirking.

"Jesus Christ (y/n) and Riley, the sexual tension between you two are REAL" Ryan says jokingly, then chuckling and smirking slightly.

Riley chuckles then I shake my head chuckling and blushing a little.

"Awwweee she's blushing, awweee how cute. Look what you've done to her Riles, you got her blushing" Ryan says teasing jokingly then laughs, Riley just chuckles at Ryan then smirks at me. I blush more hiding my face with my hands going all shy. Ryan laughs at me and says teasing me jokingly "Awwee now she's all shy, awweee"

I move my hands away, roll my eyes and chuckles. Then they guys go back to watching Brooklyn Nine Nine.

"Hey guys I'm gonna get myself a coffee, does anyone want a coffee?" I ask looking at them all. They all nod of course, Riley then gets up saying "I'll come help you". I smile walking into the kitchen with him.  Then I switch the kettle on, making the coffees already whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. I then lean against the bench waiting, Riley gets the milk out of the fridge putting it on the bench and he gets real close to me, that close that our lips are an inch away from meeting. He smirks looking at me putting a lose strand of hair behind my ear looking into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, I know you like me" He says smirking then follows with "I like you too, so I was thinking maybe we could be friends with benefits?".

"Wait you like me too?! Well.... why don't we date or something?" I say looking at him, blushing a little.

Riley: *clears his throat* ehem...

Me: what?.... *I say looking into his eyes*

He then looks away, moving away a little saying "I don't do the girlfriend thing, I don't do relationships".

"Ohhh.... uhh.... that's fine, I understand" I say awkwardly

"Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely date you so don't take it to heart. I don't do relationships" He says looking at me.

I sigh a little and look at him then smile "I suppose we can try out the friends with benefits thing, I mean it wouldn't be the first time I've had a friends with benefits".

He smiles, then smirks "well it doesn't hurt to try aye... but no one must know, at least not for a while".

I nod agreeing with him then we finish making the coffees for everyone, he helps me carry some of them and we hand everyone their coffees then sit back down, continuing to watch Brooklyn Nine Nine.