"I should have left you OD'd on that couch Omar, you've become so fucked up. A fucking Gay son? Youre father will hate himself" she scalded him. I couldnt stand there and let that happen.

"Stop, i think its time for you to leave now" i said walking to Omars side.

"Oh so you think this boys going to help you any? Omar when youre burning in hell you will regret this! And i want both of you out of my appartment by friday or ill have the hotel remove you" she said tuning and leaving.

Omar sank to the floor as i sat beside him. He put his hands on his head before he started crying. I couldn't believe his mother was actually this evil. 

"Look at me, Omar" i said. He didnt move. "Look at me damn it" i shouted and he did.

"Omar dont listen to anything she says. Youre gonna be ok without her." I assured him.

"Shes right, i should have died, maybe i would be less of a burden to them" he cried.

"Please dont say that, Omar you're the most importaint person in my life. You literaly saved me. I was cold, starving and in need of a home and you gave me that. I wouldnt be here without you" i said lifting his chin before kissing him. he smiled a little. 

It took him a second to respond. I had never initiated a kiss like this before. He pushed my head as he kissed me with force as i moaned into it. It didnt take long for me to get hard at the thought of Omar.

Omar picked me up and lay me on the couch.  He went back to kissing my neck as i clawed to remove his t shirt.

"Gazzy, Gazzy stop" he said pulling away. I pouted as he readjusted his pants.

"If we go any further... i dont want to hurt you Gaz, i cant hurt you" he said holding my cheek.

"I want this Omar. Just, let me try something" i said. He looked at me with sceptical eyes but he nodded. I took my own shirt of and told him to come back over. He did. Kissing me slow.

"Hold me" i whispered into it. He nodded. He placed a hand on my hip and a hand on the small of my back. His hands shook as i kept reminding myself that it was omar.

He pulled away sitting back on the couch then motioned for me to sit on his lap. I did as he asked. I put my hands behind his head, using his dreads as leverage to hold him.

Both his hands were on my hips as i pushed myself down on his very noticeable erection. He trailed one hand over to lay on my ass and squeezed making me moan into his mouth.

I raised my hips allowing him to trail my jeans off. I stood up and kicked them off myself. Now i had realised i was only in boxers infront of Omar with my hard on tenting them.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mi amor, come here" he said as i followed his instruction. He slowly pulled his own jeans and boxers down letting himself spring free.

I hesitated for a split second before i nodded and got on my knees.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Pleasuring my partner. What does it look like" i said.

"No Gazzy i dont want to push you" he said panicking as i positioned myself between his legs. Looking at his length.

"Let me do this, Please" i said to him as he sighed and nodded. Took his length  in my hand and started stroking him slowly. I slowly put his length in my mouth. Keepin' concentrated on Omar looking down at me. He moaned in pleasure as i felt a bit of pride, I kept reminding myself, this is my partner, a man I love, I want him more than anything in the world right now, I bobbed my head, going slow but fast enough for him to be pulsing in my mouth. 

He took his hand, placing it under my chin as I kept going, speeding up now. 

"fuck baby" he groaned, his length started banging the back of my throat now, I screwed my eyes shut. I washed away bad memories, keeping myself focused on all the times I've been happy with Omar, how he's never hurt me. slowly he pulled away from me, pulling me off my knees. 

"Gazzy you don't have to force yourself to do this, if your uncomfortable please tell me" he said stroking my bare back. 

"im not, I want to do this" I said, my throat scratchy from having Omar's dick in just seconds ago.

"you're crying though" he said whipping my tears I didn't even know I had. 

"its not you Omar, its not" I said getting upset now, Omar shut me up by slapping his lips on mine, making me sit on his lap now as we shared a passionate kiss. He pulled me into his chest as we pulled away. 

"Gaz, you don't gotta explain yourself to me, im not gonna be mad at you, if you cant do it now, in a month, in a year, im not gonna be mad at you, im gonna be there telling you its ok to be scared, im  not gonna be mad at you." he said, making me even more emotional. I nodded as he held my face and kissed me again. 

we both sat there, naked and warm under the heating of the top penthouse of Omars apartment, just holding each other in silence. 

"so summer is coming, and micheals gonna be home for good, I was thinking, we could all go on a holiday together, like to bora bora or something" he said to me, my eyes lit up. 

"me too?" I asked unsure of his question. 

"yes silly, Skis been seeing someone new, I don't know who it is but we can all go. me, you, micheal, his girl, ski and whoever hes with, if he ever tells me" he said, I frowned. 

"why wont he tell you?" I asked. 

"beats me, hes keeping everything quiet, hes probably just not sure of the person just yet, im not sure." he said ranting on. 

"we got to go get ready to go to Skis" I said yawning. 

"I know, we can be late though" he said looking out his ceiling to floor window view of LA. i smiled cuddling into him as he pulled close.