Gauri: exactly agar kisi k dil mein koi baat ho to use bhi keh deni chahiye...dil ki baat ko juban par lane mein jyada time nahi lagana chahiye...

Om(sighed): matlb tum nahi bologi!!

Gauri: tum bhi to nahi bol rahe...(she turned to him) pehle tum...phir main...

Om again sighed hearing her reply. She started going to the car while he followed her. He stopped the car near her house. She started going but stopped feeling tug at her wrist and the next second he pulled her to him. Her hand was near his heart while he was holding her by waist. She looked in his eyes, their breaths were mingling with each other. She almost skipped a beat.

Om: thik se buy to bolo...

Gauri: thik se kaise? buy bas...good night...

Om: nahi aise nahi...(he pointed towards his cheek) last time ki tarah...

Gauri: Om...(pushing him) bahot besharam ho gaye ho...

Om(winking at her): main pehle se tha...(he again pointed to his cheeks)

Gauri(trying to remove her hand from his grip): what??

He left her hand and sat on his seat with fake anger.

Om(pouting): good night, jao tum...

She chuckled at his childish behavior. Then put a small kiss on his cheek while he smiled like a child who get his favorite candy. And then whispered something.

Gauri: ab jyada dil ki baat juban par lane mein jyada der mat karna... varna next time se ye nahi milegi...

She pointed to his cheeks and left the car.

Om(smiling): bas kuch din aur Gauri, bahot jald tumhari ye wish bhi puri hogi...aur vaise bhi sabra ka phal mitha hota hai!!!

Ruvya:

Bhavya: Rudra ye lo tumhara night dress, aur ye hot chocolate...thanda ho isse pehle pi lena...(she went to his room while he followed her)(removing his clothes from cupboard) ye kal k kapde, ye coat, tie, rumal aur socks...(she again went to kitchen while he again followed her) (checking something into fridge) acha batao kal breakfast main kya banau? bread hai, ande bhi hai...

Rudra(he stopped her from moving and looked in her eyes): kuch nahi karna hai, (he kept looking in her eyes)

Bhavay: kya dekh rahe ho?

Rudra: yahi ki ek perfect wife banne k chakkar mein, meri friend kahi kho gayi...bas use hi dundhne ki koshis kar raha hoon...kya lagta hai tumhe, milegi mujhe meri friend vapas?

Bhavya: nahi Rudra aisi baat nahi hai....kuch baat karni hai tumhe?

Rudra: baat to mujhe kabse karni hai, lekin tum sunti kaha ho...bas hamesha kuch na kuch kaam karti rehti ho...kab tak chalega aisa??

Bhavya: bolo na tum, main sun rahi hoon...

Rudra(slowly hugged her): tumhe pata hai kitne dino se humne thik se baat nahi ki hai, sirf dinner k time pe hi baatein karte hai aur usmein bhi tum kuch dino k liye to yaha hoti nahi ho...kitne dino se hum kahi bahar bhi nahi gaye hai...aur tumne mujhe thik se hug bhi nahi kiya hai...

She slowly came out of the hug and tried to move away from him.

Bhavya: par abhi mujhe kaam hai...dekho sara saaman khatam ho gaya hai, mujhe list bhi banani hai ki kya kya lana hai, phir shopping pe jana padega kal...tumhare kuch kapde bhi purane ho gaye hai...vo bhi naye lane hai...sabziyan bhi lani hai...bahot sara kaam hai...hum aaram se baatein karenge...

Rudra: Bhavya, calm down...(he hold her hand and dragged her to the hall)

Bhavya: kya kar rahe ho...mera sab kaam baki hai...kal ki sab taiyaari aur...

Rudra: chup...ekdum chup...(he made her sit on the sofa, went behind her and started messaging her head)

Bhavya: kya kar rahe ho Rudra?? 

Rudra: maine kaha na ekdum chup...(he kept massaging her head while she leaned on the sofa) itna sab karne ki kya jarurat hai? aur apne kapde main khud nikal lunga, tum vaise bhi thak kar aati ho aur phir ye kaam...kal se ye sab kiya na to main baat nahi karunga tumse...

He continued his talk while she was listening to him. After sometime he came and sat beside her. He slowly took her hands in his.

Rudra(caressing her hand): kal sunday hai, aur kal tum sara din aaram karogi samaj gayi...na hi khana banaogi aur na hi kitchen main jaogi...aur sham ko hum bahar dinner karenge...

His mere touch was affecting her and she slowly took her hand back not wanting to hurt him. But it didn't went unnoticed by Rudra but he kept silent.

Bhavya: acha thik hai...ab khush? 

While he nodded happily.

Rudra: to chalo movie dekhte hai...

Bhavya: abhi?

Rudra: han chalo na...

He set up for the movie and sat beside her on the sofa. After a minute he went into the bedroom and came out with a blanket. He sat on the sofa and covered himself with it. Then he tried to pull her with him also.

Rudra: aa jao andar, thand bahot hai...

Bhavya: nahi main doosra le aati hoon...

Said so she went into room and came out with another one. It hurt him. He was trying to get close to her and she was not at all helping. In meantime he came to know that every time, when he tried to go close to her she was trying to distance herself from him. She didn't even let him hug her properly but he didn't said anything. 

They were watching movie and after sometime she fell on his shoulder. He looked at her who was in deep sleep. He slowly came out of the blanket and carried her in the bridal style to his room. But as soon as he put her on the bed she woke up. 

Bhavya(trying to sit up): main doosre room main...

Rudra(cutting her in between): so jao tum yaha...

Bhavya: par tum...nahi main chali jati hoon...

Rudra: main tumhare bhi yahi so jaunga...itna to bharosa hai na mujh par?

Bhavya(in mind): lekin apne aap par nahi hai...

She just nodded to him. After sometime he came and slept beside her. She looked at him while he mouthed a good night to her and closed his eyes. She kept looking at him and then turned the other side. A small tear made its way through her eyes but she immediately wiped it.

It was early in the morning when Rudra woke up to drink water. He looked at the empty space behind him because Bhavya was not there. He went outside, she was not there also. Then he looked into another room and she was sleeping there. He felt very bad after realizing that she was trying to maintain a distance from him. He went back to his room after closing the door but after that sleep was far away from his eyes.

_________________________________

Hii everyone....how was the chapter ? I hope you liked it. I thought of keeping it light and to write some Rikara and Ruvya moments. Please vote and comment if you liked it. Silent readers, please vote and comment so that I can update faster. It means a lot.

Thank you.