"Give me the sack."

"N-no."

"Excuse me?"

"I-I'll hold onto it so we don't-"

Taehyung roughly grabbed Jungkook's wrist, his tight grip making the younger whimper in pain, his entire body freezing at the sudden contact. "I said to give me the fucking bag, you twig."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung in fright and tried his best to hold his ground, by his shaking wasn't very subtle. He shook his head and tightened his grip on the bag. "N-no-"

V growled and his hand shot out, palm of his hand pressing against Jungkook's side. Sudden pain scattered to Jungkook's mind as his abdomen began to burn, and he instinctively let go of the bag as he fell to his knees, hands cupping his side where his billet wound was. The man let go of Jungkook, picked up the sack and looked around, scoffing, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as he spotted dark black hair, a smirk appearing on his lips. "Let's go."

He grabbed Jungkook again and roughly pulled him up to his feet as the younger gasped for air, the pain making his mind fuzzy. Taehyung began to drag the other, who tripped multiple times before gaining a steady rhythm. Jungkook willingly went with him, not wanting to be put in anymore pain than he was.

The grip on him made him cry out and look over his shoulder, eyes widening to the size of the moon at seeing who they were heading towards. He started tugging violently on his wrist, now trying to break free from his harsh grip. "L-let go." The older ignored him and continued to walk faster, anxiety overtaking the younger one. "I said let go!" Jungkook said louder, clearly audible to multiple people despite the loud clubbing music that blared throughout the building.

"Taehyung, I swear, let me fucking go-"

"Will you shut the fuck up, you brat?" the blonde snapped, spinning around to look down at the other who couldn't help but coward back in fear. "I swear to god, I don't understand how he put up with you for that week. I would've shot you between your eyes if it were me."

"Wh-what the hell are you- Ah! Stop!" Jungkook yelled out in pain as Taehyung twisted his wrist, turning to walk. Jungkook kept his mouth closed in fear of feeling more pain and possibly having his bones broken by the other.

His eyes quickly scanned the area for any sign of help. Where was Yoongi? And Namjoon? Where were the people who would look out for him and make sure they didn't get across the bar in time to meet-

"Jackson," the deep velvety voice spoke out, causing a particular male to turn around, phone against his ear and hand on his hip, accompanied by two other men who seemed alert and spring up, hands immediately going to their waist.

"Take out your gun and you'll both be blind for the rest of your fucking lives," Taehyung quickly spat out. Jackson slowly turned off his phone in a frown, glaring at the two.

"If this was my bar I-"

"I'm not even threatening you so I'd think twice before making a threat towards me, Jackson." Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist up, tilting his head to the side.

"Fucking have him if it's making you all shit yourselves. I won't kill him, but you can. Take him and I'll go end the task that somehow was revived. After that, leave me the fuck alone with your insane ideas."

Jungkook began to panic, struggling even more at hearing how easily Taehyung was handing him over to the people he was trying to protect him from days ago. Jungkook used his nails and started clawing at Taehyung's wrist, making him flinch and look over at him. "What-"

"Fucking let go of me! What the hell is your problem!" Jungkook shouted, on the brink of tears. "The moment I want to be nice to you, you fuck me over like you weren't just sacrificing your life for mine!"